My Nissan addiction is growing! Nissan for life! :)

Kyle94

They're chassis codes like the WD21 Pathfinder and R50 Pathfinder. B12 Sentra's run from 1985-1990 and B13 Sentra's run from 1991-1994.

The B14 Sentra SE-R is the one to have of any Sentra, even the newer ones. Factory SR20DE making 140hp and 132torques and a limited slip? Talk about an amazing daily that should still get you 30+mpg.

Edited by silverton
  • Like 2

They're chassis codes like the WD21 Pathfinder and R50 Pathfinder. B12 Sentra's run from 1985-1990 and B13 Sentra's run from 1991-1994.

The B14 Sentra SE-R is the one to have of any Sentra, even the newer ones. Factory SR20DE making 140hp and 132torques and a limited slip? Talk about an amazing daily that should still get you 30+mpg.

Gotcha, is it possible to swap an SE-R Drivetrain into that bad boy?

Weird. I can't edit my post. I had meant the B13 SE-R is the one to have. The B14 is stupid, all of them.

I'm sure it's possible, I've never looked in to it though. I wouldn't mind an SE-R as a daily, but three cars would be too many!

The NX2000 is the one to have, it has even better parts than the SE-R had, bigger front brakes, wider wheels with bigger tires, larger 2 core radiator, and a slightly lower ride height, the car is love it or hate it with it's weird looking body, Bad things were slightly heavier than the SE-R and I guess problems with the T-Tops, I'd sell my car if I could find a 2000 in a second !

http://www.cars.com/nissan/nx/1992/specifications/?acode=USA20NIC081B0

:rofl:

btw that 200sx reminds me of a Delorean. Its Back to the Future time.

Delorean? Now that that's me back to the good old days.

Edited by kdj

Ha! Do you remember how they forgot to put an ashtray in them so they came with one of those little bean bag ones? My first car came with 5 ashtrays and no airbags or cup holders. Just the opposite now.

Silverton, no it was a sentra, and speedo went to 150, I had a video of the event, unfortunately I don't have it anymore, somehow the x wife has it. I will say it was the scariest thing I have been able to do driving. But yes 150.

Don't remember the year or model, I rented it from enterprise. I worked down there for few years on the B-2 bomber I think it was 87-89, something like that. Got a new one every few weeks since Boeing was paying for them. I tried all the cars and kept going back to the Nissan's. Yes I would have to say that is the winner, whatwas that speedo in? 200 and ddigital.

Edited by Nissanland

I have an original Delorean brochure

there was a delorean show in my area recently it was really sick there were like 5 i think i saw driving around in astoria/warrenton. one of them even had the whole BTF setup with the food saver.

Might be a stupid question, since crank/rod wear issues. But I found an engine that has been outside and is supposedly ruined on one cylinder. Is it silly to think I could grab a couple pistons and put them on the rods in my current engine? Or the whole piston and rods in my engine? Trying to search around good not finding anything.