Suspension Lift Parts Question

mikestewart395

I am running 31's now, the previous owner said he did some blah blah mods, I'm not sure, but it does sit a little higher. But the wheels scrub when I am Dukes of Hazzarding it through the forest. Anyway, I seen this kit online, would I need anything else for a 3" lift or would I be ok with this kit?

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfinder-custom-suspension-lift-p-54.html

What he said. Plus you will want to crank up the torsion bars a bit to get it back up and level. Shocks in the rear will need to be longer length, iirc there is a write-up in here for both the shocks and torsion bars. I used the full kit from 4x4parts and used the Rancho shocks, but you can get same kit with Bilstien shocks instead. I also added a steering stabilizer, but that is more a choice rather than a need.

I am running 31's now, the previous owner said he did some blah blah mods, I'm not sure, but it does sit a little higher. But the wheels scrub when I am Dukes of Hazzarding it through the forest. Anyway, I seen this kit online, would I need anything else for a 3" lift or would I be ok with this kit?

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/pathfinder-custom-suspension-lift-p-54.html

Where do you scrub on 31's? The only place I have had problems with 31s on stock suspension was at full lock the front tire would rub the frame some.

Where do you scrub on 31's? The only place I have had problems with 31s on stock suspension was at full lock the front tire would rub the frame some.

At full turns yes but I also get airborne, hence the Dukes of Hazzard statements I make.