SF Bay Area Member Roll Call

deltaR50

I'm down for a meet up. I'm in San Jose (85/17/Camden). I've been driving the Pathy daily to/from Fremont for a few weeks now, but it's due for some maintenance and upgrades, so it may be out of commission for a few weeks soon. (Maintenance: new P/S pump and potentially a new steering rack (TBD once I replace the pump); upgrade: 4" SFD).

Would you be down to meet at Bass Pro sometime this weekend? I get off work at 6 both days and can come right outside to my car haha. The morning also may work. Spread the word to whoever may be interested

Let's do 6pm Saturday at Almaden Ranch Marketplace (aka Bass Pro). MOD Pizza is there if y'all are down for some dinner.

5130 Cherry Ave, San Jose, CA 95118

It might be convenient to park in the corner of the parking lot that is at the intersection of Cherry and the entrance to Bass Pro's parking lot. When entering parking lot from Cherry, make the first right then an immediate right again.

8a75b07f3519424972f4bf05de9ed74d.jpg

The meet up was awesome! Took lots of pics and it was super great to finally talk with some other pathfinder enthusiasts. We'll have to meet up again soon and hopefully a few more people will be able to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...