SF Bay Area Member Roll Call

deltaR50

I'm in the North Bay, Santa Rosa to be exact so I think I qualify? :D

I'd be up for a meeting/trip once I get some work done on my Pathy.

I know there are a few other members in Ft Bragg, Napa, etc as well...

B

• Like 2

I'm near Sacramento. Not sure my rig is up to the task.

Hollister svra has 3 levels of trail to enjoy

Green circle - stock/novice

Blue square - mild mod/harder trails

Black diamond - highly modify/ extremely difficult

I will talk about it more when i get home from work

Edited by deltaR50

Morgan Hill checking in lol. Actually was at Hollister today.

Lol wheres my our invite bro?

Ya i wanna go back. Ive been there couple of times since owning our rig back in july. Hahaha @!*% is fun and addicting. Looking forward to go there when its raining haha

Im trying to round up local members in our area so we can form a group and enjoy our local trails. Im looking forward to meet local members.

Redwood City here...just got my truck earlier this month and finished up some maintenance: CV axels, t-belt, fluids. etc. Looking to meet some locals as well.

Here are a few pictures of my weekend adventure in the Mendocino Forest "upper lake" getting some Christmas Trees after some much needed snow. The pathy passed the test, so now it's time for more terrain.

11299513863_605ce5d56c.jpg

11299629934_2d63ccb142.jpg

11293460325_41c03c160e.jpg

11293589633_e9ca971665.jpg

11293539204_efa9f01fa0.jpg

11293541474_5a5bf519b3.jpg

Redwood City here...just got my truck earlier this month and finished up some maintenance: CV axels, t-belt, fluids. etc. Looking to meet some locals as well.

Here are a few pictures of my weekend adventure in the Mendocino Forest "upper lake" getting some Christmas Trees after some much needed snow. The pathy passed the test, so now it's time for more terrain.

11299513863_605ce5d56c.jpg

11299629934_2d63ccb142.jpg

11293460325_41c03c160e.jpg

11293589633_e9ca971665.jpg

11293539204_efa9f01fa0.jpg

11293541474_5a5bf519b3.jpg

nice pics! is that just a trail or a park? looking forward to go there before the snow melts!

come on guys i know theres more members here in the bay area!

nice pics! is that just a trail or a park? looking forward to go there before the snow melts!

come on guys i know theres more members here in the bay area!

Roads and Trails.

We took: Hwy 20 > Elk Mountain Rd (M1)> Bear Creek Rd (M10) > M3

Here is the map: http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5145212.pdf

Lol wheres my our invite bro?

Ya i wanna go back. Ive been there couple of times since owning our rig back in july. Hahaha @!*% is fun and addicting. Looking forward to go there when its raining haha

Im trying to round up local members in our area so we can form a group and enjoy our local trails. Im looking forward to meet local members.

My bad lol. I actually didnt take my pathy on this trip, I rode in my buddies truck cause I am helping him track down some bugs in his truck. I took mine out there twice last month. I toasted my center link one trip lol, so be gentle or bring parts.IMG_3484.jpg

We could plan a Prarie City trip one of these days, thats pretty close to you. and you can have some fun out there too, from easy to hard.

I knew about the dirt bike track there but not that there was a 4x4 place.

Yea, they actually even have ultra4 races there too. if your close its worth swinging by, all the obstacles you can drive by before attempting so you know what your getting into there. def not a bad option to kill some time there. I dont go as much as hollister just cause its like 2-1/2 hours to there and only 45 to Hollister lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Manteca, But I commute to San Carlos 5 days a week. If that counts.

I missed the last wheeling trip to hollister. May want to post this in the Southwest states forum as I believe that is where we check for upcoming trips.

Let me know when you set on a date.

I'm up for hitting up Hollister. My last trip there proved to be quite entertaining as we watched some fools completely destroy their trucks in the mud pit. One guy in a built 80's-era Chevy full-size pickup blew a bead on a 44" tire and bent his frame trying impress his female passengers.

I'm open any Saturday upcoming except Feb 1, 8, 22.