Thinking about painting my pathy with 3m bedliner

reelserenity

I think it`s a good idea... and contrary to rebelord, I would not go with plastidip... This stuff does not resist at all to branches and scrapes that might occurs when you offroad (if you do)... i would like to see the finish result... very interesting idea.

S.

"Mar-Hyde® Truck Guard Pro™ is a high-quality, professional spray-on coating for truck beds and other surfaces that require a tough, durable finish. Designed for application with a standard undercoating spraygun.

Truck Guard Pro™ represents a significant new money making opportunity for every bodyshop. The kit comes with enough product to spray a standard size truck bed (plus a bonus), gloves and instruction sheet. Spraygun sold separately, product #120."

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Marine/Home/Products/Catalog/?PC_Z7_RJH9U5230GE3E02LECIE20S4K7000000_nid=6RS0HF53WPgsS38K155C5RglN8DJ49Z0NKbl

Imagine breathing in bedliner! :ill: yum.

Edited by 3rdtimesacharm

I used a kit called called Liner Xtreeme for the inside of my '83 F-150. I had used a sand color to match the plastics came out nice. Thought about it for the exterior of the pathy.

I looked into Plasti dip and really don't think it's durable enough. My neck of the woods is all brush and mud and it's deer season. I am looking at 3m because it's inexpensive and easily patched.

I say go for it man. Quality bed liner is some seriously tough stuff and can easily handle trees and take a pretty good hit from rocks. I've used Rustoleum bed liner on the rockers before, they were crunched against rocks and it remodeled the panels but the bed liner stuck and the rock marks rubbed off.