Wide body kit? wd21

Kyle94

That'll buff out, any clutch issue would be fixed when the engine is pulled. :togo:

True, but a lot of people are detoured from the whole unit... lol. It'd be cool to save... :)

I understand he wants offers but the lack of a base price deters me to begin with (even being different it needs work and is still to me a couple hundred dollar truck and would probably insult him with my offer. Having odd fenders-one obviously damaged as well- along with it's other known listed issues don't make it a high value to me)

The real killer is people's obsession with keywords

Keywords: Toyota ford Chevy Honda jeep sas ifs wheeler super swampers boggers daily driver ext cab Tacoma 4runner four wheel drive crawler muder lifted lift hot rod drift baja nissan Isuzu rodeo linked Kia big truck Suzuki samurai crf cr 250 2stroke 4stroke dirtbike quad dunes mudder yz 450 trx Honda Yamaha Suzuki Ktm 2wd rear wheel drive nissan pathfinder se v-6 SUV rodeo comfort toyota 4x4 ford ranger Mazda b2200 89 90 91 93 3rd gen Honda accord cvic diesel gas saver commuter

• Like 1

^Bingo!

No one usually want's an old basic 80's truck with a spun rod and body damage. lol. People like us are the only one's that would :)

Many of us don't want it either.... ;)

Haven't you learned about buying other people's junk yet? :crazy:

B

See, to me its a $500 max truck. Give it some love, and get it running good, sell it for a profit. If he thinks its worth its weight in gold he can kick rocks.

The keywords are getting out of hand real fast and I wish CL would do something about it. No matter what you search anymore you get 3x the amount of garbage and unrelated bullsheit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The keywords are getting out of hand real fast and I wish CL would do something about it. No matter what you search anymore you get 3x the amount of garbage and unrelated bullsheit.

I agree. That's why I put in search (washing machine) and get ads for a transmission from a 86 Cadillac mounting bracket.