Post a picture of something Amazing or Awesome!

ferrariowner123

Hilarious! Hope it works because I'm on my phone.

" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">
  • Like 1

I understand he was just trying to be kinda funny (and saw he had a different video about actually doing something about the problem) but if he said 'because its a six liter' one more time, I was gonna personally arrange for a swift steel toed kick in the balls from the ogre with a running start...

No, I just got the point "it's a six liter" after the 27th time :lol: every one of them I ever driven was a dog (the one we had as a loner for a wrecker when the wheel lift was getting repaired on our one truck... Only good thing about that pos was giving it back. And it had a Challanger bed to top it off. Hello junk, meet more junk!)

Did someone mention six liters here? Because I had a math problem yesterday.

I had six liters of water that I needed to pour into six liter jugs. However, I lacked a six-liter funnel, so I had to borrow a half-size 12-liter funnel to funnel my six liters of water into my six liter bottles.

SIX LITER

t62bbfb_half-trollface.jpg

• Like 1

image-33.jpg

Panorama on top of the coquihalla, so beautiful, find it amazing that truckers travel this road daily, in almost any conditions. I have mad respect (double tap on heart to peace sign)

Edited by cvdloc