2014 Pathfinder

Alkorahil

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should just drop the Pathfinder name altogether. The only path that thing could find is an Interstate highway on it's in-dash nav system.

What's the code for a Quest? Because that should be the letter code for it.

Edited by linewar

'Tis an abomination, and an affront to all the Pathfinders that came before! Huzzah!

(I bet I sound like a WD owner talking about the 96 R50 Pathy, lol. . . )

Edited by linewar
  • Like 1

I've seen a few of them on the road, and as much as I hate to say it, they look pretty good. Big boulevard cruiser style, lots of chrome etc. Very nice car, just don't like the name.

Also, anyone else puzzled as to why, after 12 years of progress, the 3.5 in the new pathy makes less torque than the automagic VQ R50 models?

Edited by Karmann

So, I'm taking my stepdaughter to a band/ orchestra regional meet, and as we are waking up to the hotel it's being held at, there is a white 2013 pathfinder under the lights sat the main entry, and I gotta say, it looked sexy. Yeah, not a off roader, but it looked damn good next to the the other vehicles around it.

• 3 weeks later...

so this isnt a pathfinder but i was just looking at the nissan site and i found this ( http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/murano-crosscabriolet?next=header.vehicles.postcard.vlp.image ) a suv convertible :scratchhead: pretty cool i think if only they didnt look like a jacked up car :thumbsdown: if it had a more aggressive look i would drive it

The more I see these around while driving the more I hate them! These things should be called the Murano XL or some crap not Pathfinder. The automakers are ruining the old school beloved SUV's for these god damn crossover vehicles. Look at the "new" Jeep Cherokee, horrible!

The jeep Cherokee is FWD too!

At least it still has some offroad cred. Skids, tow hooks, Low range, locking transfer, and a locking rear diff....Add in all the computer magic, and I would hazard a guess that unless your rock crawling, the STOCK new ones is better off-road then the old. Obviously you can modify a helluva lot more on the old one....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...