SoCal Pathfinder Meet

Karmann

So I'm thinking we ought to have a Pathfinder meetup for those of us in the greater Orange County area. We have a good number of members from here, anyone want to bite? Date/Time? Even start a subchapter of NPORA? :laugh:

Edited by Karmann
  • Like 1

You know I'm always up for it, Anza is a good choice, Joshua Tree or Gorman are others. Gorman is North of LA & we could hit maybe the Inyo area sometime as it's not so far for the No Cal guys to drive.

My meetup group is heading to Anza in January for a weekend, some Pathy's & Xterra's but lots of Toyo, Heeps, etc, also.

• Like 1

For a California meetup I say Gorman Trails in Hungry Valley, closer for the Nor Cal guys & not too far for us Orange County boys either.

For a So Cal meetup Ocotillo Wells/Truckhaven would be good, the San Diego guys can make it also. :aok:

• Like 2

I'm down! Although I'm really not going anywhere till I get them new 35's. :lmao: Probably around January. My tires are spent right now... Then it just comes down to being able to get away from work :headwall:

I just mentioned that in case anyone wants to come along, I'm still up for another Anza trip with NPORA. Can never get enough of Anza.

True that! Just hope I don't get caught in another sandstorm! I see you had a similar experience :laugh:

• Like 1

I'm guessing you saw the video of the sandstorm in Borrego Springs? A rock blew my rear glass out going over Montezuma Grade, 90mph winds! Nearly ripped the passenger door off also when my idiot passenger opened it. There were a couple of other cars we saw that also had either windshield or back window blown out. :ohno01:

Yes I did! Ran across it the other day combing through threads haha. I didn't blow out a window but came somewhat close, my windshield looks like it got hit with a shotgun full of sand :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...