Snorkel!

DsR50

so ended up getting a snorkel that was off of a second gen toyota truck cause the contour look about the same as the R50 body and heres how it came out, it leans in a little bit but does not effect visabilty.1400193_10200931094425263_1568640945_o.j

858905_10200931094705270_31493910_o.jpg

• Like 1

I like it. Clean looking.

Hey, if you decide to reshape and don't have a heat gun, I bought a Hazard Fraught (Harbor Freight) heat gun for $12 dollars a few months ago. I keep finding things to reshape/shrink wrap. Might be worth a try.

I had a similar problem with an XJ Cherokee snorkel that I adapted, I just cut the snork & added some flexi pipe in between the 2 pieces so that I could bend it to the angles I needed. :itsallgood:

Edited by theexbrit

I like it. Clean looking.

I bought a Hazard Fraught (Harbor Freight) heat gun for $12 dollars a few months ago.

"Hazard Fraught" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I like that!

Along with theexbrit I didn't like the angles with the cherokee model, so I cut it and reshaped it to match the A-pillar, much happier

Didn't know you'd finished your Cherokee snork SP, any pics?

I have never tried it, but you might be able to apply a little heat to adjust the contour a little. Maybe you can get a slightly better fit?

idk ill try it but I think since is poured in to a die to be made I don't think it will bend like PVC or ABS

Looks good.

I'd be concerned with visibility...looks like an easy reason for an officer to pull you over. :ph33r:

Love the color of your Pathy, by the way!

I honestly don't see it at all, but at night when I go under a street light I am reminded that its there by its freaky shadow that looks like its going to hit me while Im driving lol

Looks good.

I'd be concerned with visibility...looks like an easy reason for an officer to pull you over. :ph33r:

Love the color of your Pathy, by the way!

and thanks I love the color too

• Like 1

I honestly don't see it at all, but at night when I go under a street light I am reminded that its there by its freaky shadow that looks like its going to hit me while Im driving lol

:rofl: as long as when the shadow moves across the dash you don't yell "The fist of fury!"

Otherwise I like, I just know the 'form with function' part of me would go nuts with the offness of the angle. Close enough to work and not look bad but far enough I would mumble to myself every time I got in :lol:

• Like 1