Just got a '94

Guest craig

Its a dark green 1994 SE 4X4 w/ 5 spd tranny. Kinda high miles (184k) but has all the records. Picked it up from the original owner for $3k. Its got the infamous throw out bearing whine and a messed up window tint, but other than that seems pretty sweet.

I'll throw up pics when I bring it home, although I'm sure you guys know what a stock pathy looks like :wacko:

Is it your first Pathfinder? I wouldn't concern yourself with milage too much. Mine has gotten up to 180k and it still purrs like a kitten -----stuck in a fanbelt

I got my '95 XE-V6 4x4 for 3. But it took about 600 in repairs that we knew about before we bought it. I wish I had an LE like yours and a manual... oh man how I miss a manual (Prelude has been broken down for about 5 months now :sniff: )

Oh, the Pathfinder had 130,000 when I got it.

Yeah, its my first Pathy. I actually come from the world of VWs. Corrados to be exact.

Gotta find out whats up with my "door is ajar" light coming on randomly...I thought I saw a post somewhere about that.

Congrats Craig on the purchase !! I'm sure you will like it, and the milage is not that high. If it is/was maintained properly and driven reasonably, you can expect 250K miles+ before the engine starts to crap out. There is a milage posting here somewhere, and someone posted some insane number like 460K or something.

SE is nice; I have a XE with more extras than I need other then LSD, but then I like simple. MT is the best by far. I'm sure 88 will have some input, but I never understood why people buy an auto 4x4 if they plan to use 4x4... Maybe they don't like repacing clutches... :P Enjoy Bud.

Bernard

MT is the best by far. I'm sure 88 will have some input, but I never understood why people buy an auto 4x4 if they plan to use 4x4... Maybe they don't like repacing clutches... :P Enjoy Bud.

I need a manual transmission, but I wasn't looking for a Pathfinder when I got mine- the deal just kind of showed up down the street. I'm still happy with it, though.

Guest Twistedswitch

Wow.... Whats with the VW's and Pathfinders... I have a 94 Corrado that I am trading in on a Pathfinder...

I guess great minds think a like....

I love VW's, but I like pathfinders better...

TS