Change to forum?

ahardb0dy

Guest Mrs.Azzo

Well,at least now we only see what the members are doing not the lurking guest.Thanks for that admins and mods.I for one am grateful,I don't have to see guest looking at my profile.Or see them at all.Which I love,only really wanna see the Npora boys anyway.Not a bunch of people without the balls to join in the fun and participate in the group.So thank you. http://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY LOL! Happy to get rid of that! :aok:

Guest Mrs.Azzo

It was removed.

First and formost this is an Administrative tool, that can optionally be extended as a feature to Members.

However, recently it has been abused and has led to numerous complaints.

Thank you Scott!

thanks for the reply,

:beer:

Thank you Scott!

If that is for the replay, then see above.

But if it is for removing it then, rather than thanking me, simply don't use it if you don't like seeing guests.

Just a thought here, complaints about others activities while engaging in the same activity, pretty much nullifies the argument. :togo:

Edited by RedPath88

It was on the main site, if it was on the mobile one I don't know where it was.

It was on the bottom of the main page, above where it shows the members that are on,

("X" equals what ever the number might be),

the " X users are Online ( in the last 3 Minutes)" , than below it says "X members, x guests, x anonymous users ", to the right of that there was a button that let you see where each member or guest was at the time),

below that it lists the members that are on the forum,