Time for a WTF is that topic

ahardb0dy

the second one?

A lot of people don't speak very highly of that company but they have a lot of customer rides on their site, Not a Nissan car but has a Nissan engine, they did a Skyline engine swap into a mustang:

http://www.jgycustoms.com/Project%20Cars/Mustange.htm

Edited by ahardb0dy

Yes, the second one; bone stock outside. Not really a fan of the Mazda rotary, there is a reason the never really caught on...

As for the mustang, who would do that much work to a 93 LX, put that much HP in it, not do any suspension work and then put a giant Hardly Ableson sticker on the back? Easy, a douchebag! ;)

B

didn't notice the sticker, just flipped thru the pics, maybe HD is a sponsor ??, they did replace the coils and put in some chassis reinforcement bars, Guess they just wanted to go fast and not handle ?? No idea

I see they mostly do cars, the HB is the only truck I have ever seen on their site.

• 2 weeks later...

The back seat is a place to put stuff and for cosmetics as well, to cover up the back wall and depending how it was done, for sound insulation as well. Just like the first King Cab pickups, no one over 3' would voluntarily get in the back seats, but they were a great place to put a backpack or whatever so it wasn't between the passengers legs. I'd never want a standard cab anything for daily use...

They are called Cadillinos, weren't they big in Texas back in the day (of big Cadillacs)? I have to say, that one seems well done, not just a hack job that is 'normal'.

B

so i went a looked at it yesterday just for the fun of it and it is super clean i dont think its ever been driven for more than a few miles at a time after the build but the odometer said 70xxx

Uh, that made me throw up a little. I can appreciate the work that went into it, but it is still ugly. I feel bad for the guy that had to work on that. It wasn't a pretty car to start with, but now it's just worse.

• 3 months later...

No picture but at the junkyard came across a 4 Door Mercedes sitting on a 4x4 chassis , sitting on like new super Swampers, looked to be around 36's !

Car was painted camo too !

I just want one of these, would I drive it? Do you actually think I'd let myself be seen driving in this around town? HELL YEA!!! Owning and playing with this car would be soo much fun. I'd do it.

137783150ByfMat_ph.jpg

AMC Eagle SX/4 sport coupe model :) I love it! Haha!

• Like 1