Time for a WTF is that topic

ahardb0dy

Not a truck or Nissan but.......

29ypago.jpg

V8 too

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/4044589433.html

I would buy that and have an old school pinstriper paint "The Shaggin Wagon" on it.

^Obligatory. Only acceptable alternative would be spray painting "Free Kandy" on the side...

B

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much wtf. But I find it funny.

http://northernwi.craigslist.org/cto/4015397337.html

00o0o_4VIHufOWRAJ_600x450.jpg

00u0u_lw657pk4tMx_600x450.jpg

1977 ford shortbox .. 1970 dive-a block bored to 40 over.. has a 429 crank aprox 10.9 to 1 comp ratio. fully balanced and forged flattop pistons, heads are 1970 dove-a 72cc from reincarnation high performance RHP hevily ported on exhaust side and mildly on intake, 2.19 intake valve, 1.76 exhaust valve, machined for roller rockers, studs, trick flow roller rockers, solid lifter cam custom ground 590 lift and 242 duration, same motor with same internals made 500 hp at tha crank and 500 plus ftlb torque, 400 plus at rear wheels, l&l fender exit headers- nickel plated, milodon 10 quart oil system, milodon windage tray, msd pro billet distributor, msd blaster high vibration coil, msd wires, msd 6 off road ignition, wieand stealth aluminum intake, 770 cfm holley truck avenger carb.. electric fan, large radiator, march aluminum underdrive pulleys, aluminum waterpump, 1 wire crome alternator, TCI transmission competition full manual c6, tranny cooler out of excursion in box.. battery in rear also, b&m shifter works well, front driveshaft high angle cv, rear heavy duty large u joint, 1450 type, lift rear is 12 inch ATLAS leaves, no blocks! keeps rear u joint happy! front lift is superlift 9 inch coil springs, 3 inch body lift, drop pitman arm, rear axle is gm 14 bolt army surplus brandnew out of crate with disc brakes, with detroit locker and 456 gears,i swapped out to 513, front axle is dana 44hd with 513 gear, in rear warn winch.. this winch is 1800$ new, holley electric fuel pump, new metal tank under bed, removed all extra weight from cab, kept glass in, truck is set up as of today with 2700 tci stall torque converter.. And 6600 rev chip,.. All ignition is mounted in cab.. 205 transfercase with hi/ low

Do the math: just heads cost me 1400$ driveshafts 1250$
Rear axle was 1800$, winch was 1600$, rear springs were 900$
Tires n rims were 1200$, tci tranny with deep aluminum pan 1400$
Converter was 550$, engine with ignition was 6000$, l&l headers 1/2 flange
700$, carb was 600$, ive spent over 22k over 10 years..

Im asking 7500$
I cant bring myself to part it out..
It wud be like cutting off a testicle..

Also have superlift 6 inch rear springs for f 150
Were under this truck with blocks swapped out for 12 inch atlas with no blocks

Sell springs for 150$

Also have a nice rust free 97 ford xl short box body
That was thinkin of puttin on this 77 frame..

Lotsa parts and cool extras..

Truck sits and never gets driven, start it every month and take it for a short drive
Time to sell... Very solid body...
Im buildin a new shop.. Cash is prefered

This truck will out run a chipped diesel
0 to 60 and weighs half as much..

If u want black smoke just throw a old holley on there with sticky needles and there u go

Test drives r allowed but u have to sit in bed and if u can stay in for 8 seconds while im
Warmin er up for ya i might let u try it.. Cash in my hand gets u
A 100 percent headlight to tail light warranty.. When the tail lights r outa my sight
Warranty is up!!

Truck comes with 35x15x 15 tsl deep tread on 12 wide wheels

Wheels r 8 bolt 15 inch!!!! With 2 inch backspace
Not very common but allows use of any 15 inch tire or any
16.5 tire with 8 bolt rim..

Axles r 8 bolt

Had 39.5 boggers but sold them
Had no prob spinning the boggers

Will spin the 35z thru all 3 gears off road

Trades welcome

Trades: polaris razr, muscle car, rat rod, ferris wheel, jet pack, light saber, skidoo, 2.5 ton mega truck, unicorn, concrete work, building supplies, trailer, atvs, sleds, drag racer, lightweight mud racer, 01-03 4 door superduty 7.3 short box, property in siberia

Crazy fun old ford

Truck has awesome idle, strong engine,
Has slip on dyna flow mufflers under cab
Otherwise headers to glasspack race type straight thru
Exhaust.. Very good street manners but is no joke offroad

Cash will lower price

Trades will be worth 8000$ minimum
Canadians need 10,000$

Its for sale and if u ask me if its forsale then i will post ur number on here with ( for a great time call) after it.. Thanks for ur cooperation

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... one missing?

I'd prefer the Nova on the S-10, have them switch...

B

One wasn't that good. Just a Camaro on a blazer that looked like it was done years ago and sat under a pine tree.

I think I am missing my charger on here though.

00Y0Y_6GxqpxUYzSr_600x450.jpg

01717_2EAuxWP29Uu_600x450.jpg

1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
220K Miles
4.0 L in-line 6
4WD
AUTOMATIC Transmission
Bright Red
Straight Stock
Crank Windows, no cruise, no tilt, no delay wiper, no nonsense
POWER MIRRORS! Woo Hoo!

$1750

Here's the deal, kids:
This is a Jeep Cherokee. This is not a luxury SUV, or a maintenance-free disposable import. It has solid front axles, wind noise, and character.
It's a Jeep. It rides like a Jeep. It drives like a Jeep. All of these are GOOD things.
It is not new, it is not pristine, it is used. This will be apparent in the pictures.

If you do not own a toolbox, have never changed your own oil, and are scared of firearms: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you have been posting on facebook all about how excited you are for pumpkin latte season: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you get offended easy and often, whine to your co-workers, and bitch a lot: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you feel you are owed anything in the world & have a bull@!*% job where you fail to produce: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you own a bieber album, white oakleys, affliction t-shirts, or those candy-assed stitched-pocket jeans: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.
If you consider the 2nd Amendment an anachronistic relic and have never owned a firearm: THIS VEHICLE IS NOT FOR YOU.

If, however, you have BALLS OF STEEL and consider adverse weather an excuse to do stupid @!*%: THIS IS YOUR JEEP.
Do you laugh at danger, and tempt fate?
Have you ever uttered the words, "Hold my beer and watch this ..."?
While bored at work do you pick targets at random and think, "I could hit that from here with the .22 ..."?
Have any of your friends quit hanging out because you were too much fun?
Do you have the number of a friend with cash memorized for bail?
When you pass an abandoned flatbed farm truck along a fenceline do you consider taking on another project?
Is your ol' lady really sick of the random piles of parts, greasy footprints, and empty beer bottles in the garage?
-could you not care less?
Do you have Jalopnik saved on your laptop AND smartphone?
Do you own a service manual for every vehicle you ever owned?
Do you still miss your first ride?
Can you carry on a two hour conversation discussing tools, scars, and hi-lift jacks?
Remember when tool companies had the balls to put half-naked beauty queens on their calendars?
Do you consider the Prius an abominable affront to the Gods of displacement, torque, and All Mighty Internal Combustion?

If you answered in the affirmative to the preceding: THIS IS YOUR JEEP.

DETAILS:
-I am the second owner. First owner barely got it dirty and engaged the front axles once.
-I have remedied this excessive caretaking with muddy roads and a pile of fun.
-The motor uses a little oil. How much? I don't know, I'm not collecting statistical analysis points.
I check the oil, I fill the oil, I drive. Not enough to bother me.
-It leaks a little oil. How much? Not enough for me to care. It has 220,000 miles, Poindexter!
If you have a vehicle with 220K NOT leaking or burning oil, it's empty!
-Rear bumper has a big-ass crease in it. I dented it backing into a concrete pole. Sober.
We drove away giggling, for the record. Haven't fixed it.
-Driver's side door was caught by the wind, whipped forward, got into the LF quarter panel.
-Radiator has a small leak. Pinhole. I can replace the radiator or you can. Really doesn't matter
A new radiator and hoses will run $145. If you don't want to replace them I will.
Add $250 to the price of vehicle. This includes radiator, hoses, and labor (beer). A freaking bargain.
-The badass little 4.0L bullet-proof in-line six starts and runs like the proverbial champ.
-Tranny and 4WD operate perfectly
-Tires will need replaced in a couple thousand miles. I haven't upgraded because I had plans:
Had planned a small lift, upgrade to 17" Wrangler wheels, and more aggressive tires.
Life got in the way - it ain't happening.
-Zombie stickers on the right rear window stay. My daughter's idea, take it up with her.
-Flogging Molly sticker stays as well. They kick ass, so there.

QUESTIONS:
-Why are you selling?
I can't justify owning it anymore. Motorsickles, kiddos, work, travel, and beer have consumed my time and money.
Someone else needs to appreciate the Jeep for what it is: awesome mechanical artistry.

-What's wrong with it?
Radiator. Small oil leaks. Driver's side door cosmetic issues.
And it's pissed it has been neglected and parked. It needs rescued.

-Does the 4WD work?
Hell yes. Like a Dickensian Orphan.

-Will you sell me the [engine / tranny / rear door / axle / etc.]?
No. I'm not in the salvage business. Buy the Jeep. Love the Jeep. Give the Jeep a home.

-Will you take [insert ridiculously stupid low number here]?
No. If I wanted [ridiculously low number] I would have asked [ridiculously low number]
Want a cheap car? Get your kid that lowered tuner piece of @!*% honda project down the road.
I think I'm plenty cheap for this bad mofo.

-Why is it still stock?
Because I bought it for a daily driver with the intention of turning it into a project.
I haven't had the time to do so. So I am selling it.

-Can I put a 6" lift and giant tires on it?
I don't give a @!*%. But be sure to use quality components and for God's sake - get it aligned after a lift!

-Would this make a good car for my daughter?
Hell. Yes. Not only a good car, a learning experience. Introduction to vehicular maintenance.
Additionally, there isn't really enough room in the back for that little bastard she's dating to try anything.

-Can you deliver?
Within reason. I'd drive it a hundred miles or so. But really, you should come get it. Look it over. Have a beer. Etc.

-Will you take a check / cashier's check / Western Union Transfer / Nigerian Promissory Note?
Would you take a ball pein hammer to the forehead?
No. I'll take Cash. Period. Bring cash or don't show.

-Will you ship to -?
No. See above.

-No, really, all I have is [lowball dollar amount]?
That's great, I don't give a @!*%. Unicef ain't running this deal, and until they do I want $1750.
Why? Because I don't HAVE to sell this little beauty. Truth be known, I'd rather keep it.
But if it's going to a good home - I will sell. Unless you're an asshole - then no sale.

-Why are you such a dick?
Everything is relative; you should see my friends.

Any other questions, feel free to reply to this email and ask.

http://enid.craigslist.org/cto/4119280944.html

Good one. Another member alreadt posted it.

• Like 2

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/4117910013.html

00F0F_iHHpCv8RpvM_600x450.jpg00J0J_jIjFy7Mamr2_600x450.jpg00202_456J57WWmEX_600x450.jpgI am selling my custom 2000 Dodge Durango. 5.9ltr. 8 cyl. 199k miles. Power windows and locks. Power seats. 4WD. No leaks. 2 inch Frame lift. Lots of aftermarket parts. Runs and drives perfect. Magnaflow pipes make her sound MEAN. K&N air. Big tires make this truck lots of fun in the mud! Front bumper is aftermarket as well as front and rear lights. Fog lamps work good. As you can see in the pics, the back is chopped with a full size spare mounted to the back. I get TONS of compliments on this beast! Heat is HOT but A/C needs to be recharged. This Truck is a BLAST in the winter!! Asking 1500 . Need to get the wife a gas saver for her job so I have to sell her off. (The truck not the wife ;) LOUD & PROUD! Any questions E-Mail or call me at 6123234854. Name is Roy. Thanks for looking. The red "7" is no longer on the truck and I have since Painted some of the truck back to just black! 00404_71orsSniz5a_600x450.jpg