Pathfinder got totalled - going to be selling all my off-road parts

COPathy

Hi everyone,

My Pathfinder got totalled on the way to work (rear - ended) and I've gone ahead and stripped off most of my off-roading parts. If anyone has an R50 and is looking for the following, please feel free to PM me.

- ARB Front Bumper

- Warn M8000 Winch + Accessories

- IPF recessed and off-road lights (4 total) for Bumper (ARB recommended lights)

- Rocky Road Supersliders

- Yakima Roof rack

- Shovel + mount / HI LIft Jack + mount / 265/75 R16 Dick Cepek Mud Country M/T + mount + brand new rim

- ARB towing kit (straps, snatch block, d-rings, etc..)

- Cargo Cover

- Nissan Pathfinder stock mats + stock winter mats

- Manual (1999.5)

- Disk Tray for trunk 6 disk player

- Original Spare Tire + Rim

- Cargo Nets for storage area

- Cargo Barrier Net for storage area

* Everything is in great condition and comes with all assembly parts / pieces needed.

* I'll miss my truck! She had 213K on her. Best vehicle I've ever had in my life. *

* Located in Denver, CO.

Edited by COPathy

I also forgot to mention that I am selling a AC off-road kit (deluxe bilstein) as well. I had bought it 2 years ago to have a back-up in case it no longer existed down the road.

Terribly sorry to hear about it. I just lost a relative in boulder and I'm glad your alright. I've been trying to find an ash tray for mine since mine didn't come with one. Would you sell yours? There's a bunch of stuff on that list I'm interested in I would add as well pm me

Sean

Is your armrest/console lid cover in good shape? Maybe Black? A cargo net for the roof cage?How much for 2 IPF Lights?5"? Do you have any good driving light shells (without bulbs and wiring)to convert to HID?Thanks,Born

Agreed, I know how you feel. About 2 years ago I was rear ended, and almost totalled.

As far as the parts, I was interested in the cargo nets. Mine never had any when I bought it. Maybe the mats too.

Good afternoon everyone!

For starters, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts. Above everything else, I am glad that no one was injured seriously. Unfortunately the Pathy didn't survive. I will however say that this vehicle is extremely safe and I was impressed at the level of impact it was able to take.

I am going to PM everyone in regards to your inquiries now. Thank you again as it has been an honor being part of this community.

I would love to get another Pathfinder, but I am in the process of purchasing my first home and the timing couldn't have been worse. In turn, I'm hoping that each part of my vehicle will go to a new great owner. Just make sure to get everything muddy! :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone!

It's been a rough month as my computer got stolen and I've been dealing with that fun ever since. As a result, I put everything on hold that I was selling as I've had to spend some effort recreating everything I lost. I'm now finally getting re-organized and figured I would post once again. Wish everyone the best!

If anyone is still interested in any Pathy parts that I previously listed, PM me or email me at jeanmarcelgutierrez@gmail.com. Here is what I have:

1. Yakima Roof rack with spare tire carrier, shovel carrier, and hi lift carrier. 265/75 spare tire on 16x7 pro comp rim, hi lift, shovel. Also have rack net.

2. Thule Helum 970XT Bike Rack for hitch (brand new)

3. ARB Bumper with Warn M8000 winch, IPF recessed and off-road lights

4. Nissan floormats and wintermats, rear cargo cover, change holder, cargo nets for trunk, 6 disk tray

5. Rock Road Super Sliders

6. ARB towing kit (straps, snatch block, d-rings, etc..)

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

It's been a rough month as my computer got stolen and I've been dealing with that fun ever since. As a result, I put everything on hold that I was selling as I've had to spend some effort recreating everything I lost. I'm now finally getting re-organized and figured I would post once again. Wish everyone the best!

If anyone is still interested in any Pathy parts that I previously listed, PM me or email me at jeanmarcelgutierrez@gmail.com. Here is what I have:

1. Yakima Roof rack with spare tire carrier, shovel carrier, and hi lift carrier. 265/75 spare tire on 16x7 pro comp rim, hi lift, shovel. Also have rack net.

2. Thule Helum 970XT Bike Rack for hitch (brand new)

3. ARB Bumper with Warn M8000 winch, IPF recessed and off-road lights

4. Nissan floormats and wintermats, rear cargo cover, change holder, cargo nets for trunk, 6 disk tray

5. Rock Road Super Sliders

6. ARB towing kit (straps, snatch block, d-rings, etc..)

Sorry to hear about about your Pathy and the other grief. Hopefully the house worked out so you have that going for you?

PM sent about some items.

B

Is your armrest/console lid cover in good shape? Maybe Black? A cargo net for the roof cage?How much for 2 IPF Lights?5"? Do you have any good driving light shells (without bulbs and wiring)to convert to HID?Thanks,Born

you can buy a cheap cargo net from harborfreight.com, im currently using one with my rola roof basket and it works great!

I did not keep the console lid cover unfortunately. I do have the Yakima roof rack cargo net, never used...

I sold the IPF lights with the bumper

I do not have any driving light shells :(

Thanks for your interest though Delta!

I've gone ahead and tried to PM everyone on here. If anyone is still interested and hasn't gotten a response, feel free to email directly moving forward at jeanmarcelgutierrez@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!