Stolen 93 in salt lake, ut

dthemiley

Well got the pathy back this afternoon. The truck itself is in decent shape. Some how they bent one of my wheels. Few new dents on my hood, my cross bars, basket, bike rack and kc lights are gone. The radio is gone along with my Dumb and Dumber sound track CD. :/ Those bastards even took my bottle jack! Going to start the rebuild/replacing process as soon as we move in a few weeks.

Coming soon...DIY Fiberglass cutout fender flares, DIY Snorkel, 2.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 31" tires, and new wheels!

Well, I glad the vehicle is basically sound. Sure, the other stuff is a loss, but can be replaced...

Did they bother dusting for prints or anything? I know with a lot of car thefts the cops don't do anything unless it is an expensive vehicle or high profile owner. Not fair if you ask me...

B

Glad you got your Pathy back. Consider yourself very lucky that it was in running condition and no too badly damaged. I was not so lucky. Have fun rebuilding!

Edited by SkiBumBrian

Glad to hear you got it back mostly intact man. Its a shame they don't check for prints. Costs too much money for how many vehicles are stolen and its a "waste of time" to the police. You'd think they would, and therefore have less thefts and less phone calls/reports to deal with.

yeah its too bad but the thief does wear sketchers. I have two muddy foot prints on my new carpet to prove it.

Pics of Nissan winch guard and Nissan winch? Cant say I've ever seen them on a big bumper 93+.

I'll get a picture posted as soon as I get a new charger for our camera, it was stolen too...

Edited by dthemiley