You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

When a 6x6 Unimog or Pinz locked in 6x6 with snow chains and tourists in the back tells you to "Let them rescue you" because "they're the only other vehicle I'll see all day".

Little backstory: Went wheeling in at about a foot of snow in Big Bear with a friend who had a 99 Ford Ranger. We stopped on 3N16 to chain up on the trail (only one set of tracks on the trail, so we stopped in the road. As I was chaining up, he came through with his tour group. He immediately began acting as though I was the clueless weekend warrior, even after letting him know that I knew what I was doing. Of course he told me in front of his tourist group that he was the last rig for the day and I'd have to hike for miles to find help.

I wheeled all the way to where he told me he had to turn around because he was bogging....and kept going.

(The bumper doesn't make a good snowplow.)

When your gas mileage is the same as some full sized trucks...

B

Same here...

When you laugh at guys upgrading their trucks, broncos, jeeps, everything to 4.56 gears when you have stock 4.63s....

When your jeep buddies stop to wait on you and you're telling them to hurry up. Oh, and when you have a metal fence post to hold up the 2 ton hatch. (Ordered replacement struts)

A lunatic part of me wants to try off-roading a donk, just to see how it would do.

You know you drive a Pathfinder when you park on the curb and the tire carrier blocks you from getting stuff from the cargo area to the sidewalk.

• Like 1

it runs great on horribly smelling gas you siphoned out of a junk police car know has been sitting for at least 3 years (we owned it at work, don't worry and my pentance was getting stung in the hand anyway)

You know you drive a Pathfinder when you park on the curb and the tire carrier blocks you from getting stuff from the cargo area to the sidewalk.

Ah, but see in Europe or Japan that wouldn't happen :laugh:

When your FJ Cruiser Froading buddies always let you go first so that you can haul them to the top of the hill after they get stuck halfway up. :lmao:

• Like 1

Fixed

Ah, but see in Europe, Japan or Australia that wouldn't happen :laugh:

When your FJ Cruiser Froading buddies always let you go first so that you can haul them to the top of the hill after they get stuck halfway up. :lmao: