You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

When you decide to clean out your truck..then that turns into ripping out tge carpet and spraying bed liner...then that turns into fixing rust with sheet metal...then that turns into flushing my dif,tranny, and transfercase oil..then that turns into replacing the rear main seal...turning into replacing my flywheel and clutch and master cylinder...and that turning into "screw it I'm sarting my project" and the start planning my sas swap...busy busy busy!

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

• Like 3

When you've driven one for 19 years and now that you've reached the end of the line with it, you ....

Buy one just like it, except one year older!

Off to Florida tomorrow to buy ahardbody's '94 SE to replace my dying '95 XE.

Looking forward to meeting him and looking forward to the "new" Pathy!

When not a single mod worth doing improves the fuel economy.....only makes it worse.

Dear god that is so true. When what you drive with 100k is still more solid than others with half the mileage.

When your jeep buddies stop to wait on you and you're telling them to hurry up. Oh, and when you have a metal fence post to hold up the 2 ton hatch. (Ordered replacement struts)

So true!! A late model Wrangler got stuck twice in the snow on a trail I had already negotiated in my stock 92 SE with street tires, and I used a round wood post to hold up mine!! :lol:

• Like 1

When the woman at the Nissan parts counter gives you a piece of paper-you check it and ask "is this your phone number?" and she say's "no that's the total on your bill".

• Like 1

When the woman at the Nissan parts counter gives you a piece of paper-you check it and ask "is this your phone number?" and she say's "no that's the total on your bill".

That's priceless! Haha

Sent from my LG-L40G using Tapatalk

Awesome thread...here's my personal issue:

...when every shimmy out back at speed makes you wonder if it's the start of the DW (death wobble).

• Like 2

P51 sounds, that is funny, mine just started doing this today, guess I need to open it up and check out...glove box... I saw the very same thing at pick n pull. But it was a Nissan theme, the pathfinder family and all the Nissan car's were same way.

• Like 2