You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

When you have to sit on 55 mph (88 km/h) to wait for the trans to heat up enough to get into torque lock up...and everyone else is going by you.

Funny how the newer nissans (like my friends 03 xterra) don't have this problem. It will lock up probably 2 or 3 km down the road.

When you're sitting in a parking lot getting ready to take off , and you see a large imposing looking creature covered in tattoo's walking towards you .

As it gets closer your aging eyes realize it's an old friend you haven't seen in years .

The creature comes to your window and say's "Dude , I knew it had to be you 'cause you're the only person I know that would have a lift and mud tires on a Pathfinder"..... :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When your mods cost more than the vehicle is worth!

haha rig- $950 bl-$130 calmini lift-$1043

33x12.50x15- $600

- when you come up a trail (Hollister CA) and a few sami guys ask where you get "those sweet baja fenders"

just cause i know someone will ask. Sami-Samurai

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

When you own the LE model and Nissan was to cheap to add the door lock/unlock feature with the key ignition put in awesome "wood" trim.

There, fixed that for you. :D

And I start my day with Elton John stuck in my head, thanks. Where's that Paul Simon CD I recently found in a junk car, that can effectively make me dumber and clear all lyrics from my mind.

• Like 1

And I start my day with Elton John stuck in my head, thanks. Where's that Paul Simon CD I recently found in a junk car, that can effectively make me dumber and clear all lyrics from my mind.

See R50s had a fix for this- self breaking CD players!

Edited by Karmann