You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

When you belong to a forum mainly comprised of delinquents, derelicts, deviants, miscreants and malcontents. You know, people you can count on to be themselves. :D

B

ya all the people you can trust. as opposed to politicians, lawyers, clergy, CEOs, and generally anyone wearing a tie. (it keeps the O2 from reaching their brain leading to bad decisions.)

• Like 1

ya all the people you can trust. as opposed to politicians, lawyers, clergy, CEOs, and generally anyone wearing a tie. (it keeps the O2 from reaching their brain leading to bad decisions.)

Amen brother.

When you have to become your own mechanic, and the people on this forum make it easy. :happy:

Edited by Karmann
  • Like 1

When you know EXACTLY how long to turn the ignition to get it to start, and by habit you hold it over that long rather than waiting for it to actually start before letting it go. (huh?) And it fires up every time you do that - but if it doesn't, you worry that something may be wrong. . . .

• Like 2

When you know EXACTLY how long to turn the ignition to get it to start, and by habit you hold it over that long rather than waiting for it to actually start before letting it go. (huh?) And it fires up every time you do that - but if it doesn't, you worry that something may be wrong. . . .

I've yet to have any ignition problems with mine, by I know exactly what you mean. Whenever I drive another car, the starting procedure seems so foreign. Well other than the vw but that's because I just about grew up driving it haha

When, despite being 12 years old, it still doesn't look out-dated. Clean lines ftw.

Edited by Karmann

You know you own a pathy when your window seals leak/ pop out the back windows, when the heat of your exhaust catches the carpet on fire (literally), when you can't find decent priced lift other that a BL, when you have done every other mod but a lift because of the last statement, when you want to just sell her but can't come around to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Why you pass an NY state trooper going 35 in a 55 during the Vulcan storm and dare him to turn his lights on and touch his gas pedal.

.....and then pray your alt belt stops screaching and your hubs stay locked.

Also when your local nissan parts manager knows its when you give the first part #