You know you drive a Pathfinder when:

Karmann

When going over a bump your keys fall out of the ignition, and when doing something possibly stupid you hold on to your keys in case you have to shut it off quick and may not have time to find them on the floorboard.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... when flooding in town makes you go all tingly in the pants because you can finally prove to she who must be obeyed that it is in fact a useful car even though it's eating money in maintenance and fuel.

• Like 2

In the same vein:

When your $6k Pathy sees a lot more mud than a $40k jeep.

Haha, first weekend out when I bought mine for $900 I ended up pulling a new Wrangler out of a hole. He said he paid 25k. I said good job, you know you have a winch, right?

Back to the game...... When you get it computer aligned and it still goes in all directions but straight.True story.

BTW, the throwing the seat belt in before closing the door, hot foot when driving on long trips, rear end kicks out on bumpy turns, lol....you guys were my Pathy's previous owners huh?

• Like 1

When you see other Pathy drivers on the road and you both acknowledge each other and smile....

I have yet to see another Pathy, and I commute an hour through Tampa city.

On that note, a reminder I am driving a Pathfinder when I am getting passed my fully loaded cement trucks. Ohhhh when I get to 50 buddy, THEN I'll start catching up!!!!! Everytime I take a mud bath I consider writting on the back window(Go Around, I am not a Mustang)

• Like 1