October 12th off roading!

5523Pathfinder

Less than a week away now! I know for sure I am going and two of my buddies are going(wrangler and Toyota pickup)!

Remember, we are meeting at 9am at the rest stop in Elbe, Saturday morning.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

If gas was 1.89, and not 3.89, I'd strongly consider it!

542 miles/15-18 MPG at 3.89 a gallon hurts my head. And my wallet! Although I'm sure its cheaper the further north I go.....

Edited by Trogdor636

I always assume its higher here because we tax the crap out of it before it even hits the tank. Sorry for others now!

3.859 at a Shell in Seattle's U District (UofW area) this morning. This station tends to be a bit cheaper than those nearby. Other prices I noticed in the area this morning ranged from 3.9-4 for regular.

Washington tax's the hell out of fuel too and now they are talking about adding another 10+ cent tax to it.

*grabs cane*

:thumbsdown:

No I have to much going on, and I found out on Saturday that I apparently have a charging issue with the Pathy... likely be looking for another quest Alt or maybe just put a stock on back on this weekend.

RedPath88, I am pretty sure I have an extra stock alternator in a box in the garage if you want it. I'm just north of the U District, sounds like that might be convenient for you.

I pulled it off a parts truck once when I thought that was part of my problem. But that wasn't the case. So I've never tested it. But free is free, and I'd rather give it away than toss it.

Oh that would be cool. Might be difficult to meet up, depending on what your shedule is, but today I'll be headed to Everett (currently at the UWMC) and back at some point, just not sure when.

I plan on starting early(er) the next two days, which means that I will likely be headed south between 12 and 1 both days.

Yeah that should be fine, thank you. :beer:

But as it stands now, tomorrow is a no go. I am starting one job early (4am @ the MC) then have to get the other guys going on another before I leave to be in FedWay for a 10am vehicle service appointment.

Friday might be anlittle better, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Have fun all. Be safe and beware of the guys who are wearing Orange vests.LOL should be good trails and not in to bad of shape andup there yet. I would be there but bill's come first..lots of pictures for us poor folks who missed the fun. Don't forget your boots, looks like rain

OK that was AWESOME. Sorting through pictures now.

We were talking while on a break yesterday, and wanted to encourage everyone else, especially new members, to come on out and hit the trails with us. As a newbie myself, I can tell you that this has been a great experience. Each time I've gone, I am more impressed with the capabilities of the truck, more confident with picking lines and knowing what to do, and therefore able to do more. And I've had a great time each time. This is a good group of people, who help each other along when needed. While I love my truck, it's the group of people that I've met going on these runs that keeps me going - I know that they'll keep me safe, help me get through obstacles, teach me the things I need to know along the way, and will make sure that I make it back out in one piece. I was hesitant to go to Elbe, knowing that it was a tougher trail than I've done yet, but I trusted this group, and have no regrets. Except for backing into that stupid rock.

Kyle, hope you made it all the way home with no surprises.