Who is ready?

the back half is in progress we have prices on shafts now too and we are also looking into a single piece billet now fourstroke has found a cheaper supplier on the billet so once he has the back half done we will take it in and have a cnc program wrote and check all options for the best and cheapest route then the one he builds will get tested by lonwlf in a sas pathy and then production should start shortly after maybe have it out on the market for christmas presents?? If anyone was super serious let me know we can look into a pre-order if we line up enough people once a price is figured out we can start that?? also fourstroke is working on a sye that involves shaving the back of the tcase off and installing a toyota flange on the modified shaft if any of you are interested.

ps the dual case adapter will have a core most likely on the shaft unless you opt for the more expensive new shaft the cost is double of a re-splined shaft

• 3 weeks later...

Here are two new pics! The shaft is being cut and the back half has been started once its done we will decide whether or not to have them cast or just one piece billet!aju9u9y7.jpgema6ezej.jpg

If it dont go chrome it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that there is a tease the machinist is redesigning it before production can happen with a little luck maybe preorders around Christmas for the first run but that is pry wishful thinking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thats is still up in the air because we are trying to get dutchman to run the splines up farther on the shaft. If they can then we can shorten the setup quite a bit. I have not been to see it in person yet so I will call and get the adapter length

So the adapter length is 5.75 right now but if we can run the splines up farther on the shaft we can loose an inch or so we hope. And yes your hb has a tx10 in it it just has the smaller input so it has to remain the front reduction box and the pathy can be your rear case as our shaft is made for v6 tx10 transfer cases

• 2 weeks later...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well there is one installed in a 95 pathy looks as though you will need a 2 inch body lift or minor tranny tunnel clearnce work to fit in a pathy? We are thinking it will fit in the trucks with no body lift. And the other is how the shifters will look!