88 pathfinder broken timing belt

ezlife

Well that's more fun then I have had in awhile. I went around the first mud hole and the truck shut off. Waited 5 minutes and it started back up. For the rest of the night I ran through all the mud holes and the only problem I had was a loose battery terminal. I wanted to upload a few video's for you guys to have some laughs. First off the RTV that went out there broke his front cv axle in the first mud hole. I have worked on these things before but never realized they weigh 3500 pounds. It wasn't as easy to pull out as I thought it would be. I also got a short clip of the two guys on top of the RTV screaming like little girls because a snake crawled across their feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a few weeks later and no problems. I really appreciate the help and support from everyone here. This is a great group of people. I do however believe that npora membership should include a pass to Mr.510's shop. As a matter of fact, an Npora pit crew would be great. Short of that it doesn't get any better. Thanks again.