Greetings

FishHunter

Just a short introduction. I am a surf fisherman and just purchased a 2003 Pathfinder. Starting to do some work on it and will post up images as I get to it. Appears to be the site for information on what and how to do it.

More info!! Surf fishermen 'eh? Must be on the coast. OBX? Wilmington? I'm just south of the border from you but, a little west (I suspect). Thanks for signing up with us. If you have any questions or concerns about your Pathy look around or ask. :)

Well, after this moonson I have found my first issue. It appears the sunroof has a leak. I will check the drains first and move from there. I am about 30 min north of Fayetteville. But, yes OBX SOBX are my haunts and have been for over 30 years.

Is there a lift for the 2003? Nothing radical, maybe a couple of inches.

Is there a lift for the 2003? Nothing radical, maybe a couple of inches.

There are a couple of spring lift options out there. Use the search function in the top right corner of the forum. I have a 2" spring lift with an additional 1" strut spacer to level out the "rake" (front sitting lower than the rear) bias. It is the cheapest option and allows you to run up to a 32" tire with the proper wheel.

I want to say HELLO! I am a new member. I just bought a 2000 pathfinder , white and can't wait to start testing it out. I have off roaded many times with buddies but this is my first , own toy!:) I am hoping to gain some help with creating an awesome toy