More SFD Drawings 4" newb

dustinp

Hello not only am I new to NPORA, I am also new to all forums in general, so bare with me since I have no clue what I am doing. I am a broke college kid so I decided I would try and draw out some of the parts for the subframe drop. I know it has been done and trust me I have looked at the other postings on here. I joined to learn how to lift my pathy and I take no credit for the drawings, all I did was redo them so I could better understand them. Also I apologize for the odd measurements, I got them as close as I could, I converted them from millimeters to inches.

Anyway here they are I think.. :wacko:

Strut Spacer Tubing

STSDrawingScreenshot_zps077949b0.png

StrutTowerSpacerScreenshot_zps7fd1db1d.p

Strut Spacer Bracket

SPDrawingScreenshot_zps3bb0ac4b.png

StrutSpacerScreenshot_zps798ba1f5.png

Rear Subframe Block

RSRDrawingScreenshot_zps166b69fd.png

RearSubrameSpacers_zps3e21dd06.png

Front Subframe Block

FSFDrawingScreenshot_zpsa1e637e8.png

FrontSubframeSpacersScreenShot_zps5a534c

Engine Mount Spacers

EngineSpacersScreenshot_zpsf7883b86.png

ESDrawingScreenshot_zpsc2c44b12.png

I have not started my lift so no promises that these are right. I will hopefully be trying them out in about two weeks but we will see. Once I do try them I will update them accordingly. I have all the files saved so if you would like them just let me know. I am going to convert the strut spacer bracket into a format that a CNC plasma cutting machine can read at my school as well. Also I am going to draw out a Panhard drop in the future, as well as a coil adapter for the WJ coils.

Cheers!

:wiggle:

Well I believe you could just shorten it but I am not quite sure one of the other members on here did a 2.5 and he tries to explain it but I didnt quite understand him http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/31150-my-25-sfd/ Anyway Im not even sure if my measurement will work for a 4" lift thats just what I came up with when I measured and did research

When you get everything where you know its right for a 2" or 3" are these drawings something that could be taken to a shop set up for this so they could read and input what you have to machine them? Are you willing to share your work so that a cnc machinist could be handed this info to machine parts needed? I am not a CNC Machinist so I wouldn't know what they needed to program the info? Thanks,Born

a 2 or even 3 inch sfd would be epic. I want a couple more inches but 4 is just too much.

x2

2" would be my preference. If too short to allow proper torqueing of the bolts then may be 2.5" (since it's been done before).

Edited by stioc

I am going to the metal fabricating place today and I am going to ask them what I need to do for them to print it out. Once I get it in the right format I will upload that file as well. I also made a few little changes, I am new to lift kits but I would really like to get the lift started. I am lifting it 4" in hopes to get 33" tires on it. 6.5 lift seems a little extreme though.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is what my lift looked like after installing Krypton Fabrications SFD Lift. With the new springs, I now have a 6 1/2 inch lift. Totally worth it and makes the Pathy look tough.

Nissan%20Side%20View.jpgNissan%20Front%20View.jpg