Adieu, Adios, Ciao, Good bye...

Bluewulf73

It is time I bid you all adieu.

I would like to thank all the NPORA members, with special mention to those who provided their knowledge and support.

I am sad to leave such an organization. Of all the clubs, forums and boards I have been a part of, I feel most priviledged to have known you all, if only via internet messaging and emails.

I have sold my truck and will be moving on. The guy purchasing my truck comes from a long-owned Jeep that died a sorrowful death (t-boned) I have sent him this way and explained that this is, by far, the best place to get to know the Pathy and a great bunch of peeps. You might be seeing him here (may not). If you do, do what you do best, welcome people with open arms and a huge amount of knowledge.

it has been great! Who knows...maybe when this is all over (3-5) years I'll buy another Pathy n' come back to visit ya'll.

Edited by Bluewulf73

You've been here long enough you have permission to stay. Actually you should because you can pass on knowledge you have to others. Which will help beyond owning a Pathy.

Plus you get to keep up with the trends to know whats up when its time to re acquire another pathfinder

Sent from smert fone

Sorry to hear, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Who knows...maybe when this is all over (3-5) years I'll buy another Pathy n' come back to visit ya'll.

Sounds like a prison sentence when you say it like that... ;)

Feel free to stop by and share your new ride with us. We are 'family' now and will treat you with the same respect... :tongue:

Best of luck and be well Bud! :beer:

B

No longer owning a pathfinder don't mean you have to disappear, your still more than welcome to be a part of us here and share knowledge you have/keep learning/hang out and b.s. :beer:

Yea man, who gives a crap if you've got a Pathy or not, I don't, you're waay beyond that at this point. You know it's not like your going to come wondering in here running game and talking trash like some noob who doesn't even drive yet! Hehe, jeez man.

Just because you don't have your Path anymore doesn't mean you just forgot everything you learned while you had it. And besides I bet maybe a year or so from now you're gonna be hard pressed to pass up a good deal you happen to run across on some sweet little virgin 95 WD21 that some old lady is selling. You'll be back. How long do you think you can go before you start eyeing some new trail you've never seen before..hmm? Uh huh..

Sorry to hear, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Sounds like a prison sentence when you say it like that... ;)

Feel free to stop by and share your new ride with us. We are 'family' now and will treat you with the same respect... :tongue:

Best of luck and be well Bud! :beer:

B

Sometimes it feels like aprison sentence...no wheelin' dude!

There's nut'n like family. :hugs:

You've been here long enough you have permission to stay. Actually you should because you can pass on knowledge you have to others. Which will help beyond owning a Pathy.

Plus you get to keep up with the trends to know whats up when its time to re acquire another pathfinder

Sent from smert fone

Good point on the passing of knowledge. I will pass what little I know...learn from others and keep up my Pathy speak...

Yea man, who gives a crap if you've got a Pathy or not, I don't, you're waay beyond that at this point. You know it's not like your going to come wondering in here running game and talking trash like some noob who doesn't even drive yet! Hehe, jeez man.

Just because you don't have your Path anymore doesn't mean you just forgot everything you learned while you had it. And besides I bet maybe a year or so from now you're gonna be hard pressed to pass up a good deal you happen to run across on some sweet little virgin 95 WD21 that some old lady is selling. You'll be back. How long do you think you can go before you start eyeing some new trail you've never seen before..hmm? Uh huh..

..some sweet little virgin 95 WD21...I was eyeing one up earlier today... :lol: And, I am eyeing new little trails all the time ... :wacko: I have yet to pick a replacement vehicle...maybe I can convince the wife to go with a smaller, more fuel efficient mini-ute like a X-trail or Juke 4wd/Awd - to keep my wheelin' :ph33r: skills fresh.

Thanks guys. This is why I like ya'll. I will be staying if anything to keep an eye on you clowns. :laugh:

Thanks guys. This is why I like ya'll. I will be staying if anything to keep an eye on you clowns. :laugh:

Yeah, I need help watching over these guys. Did you double post this thread? :lol:

I've merged the 2 topics, and moved the 1 left into the general forums.

As for leaving, don't bother. If you enjoy it here, stick around, offer help, and participate like you always have. Pathfinder ownership isn't a prerequisite......at least......that's what I keep telling myself. :laugh: