heya from clermont florida

well I found about you this site a few months ago and now I have just decided to get into talking on the forums here. I drive a 96 r50 pathfinder with well over 221,000 miles on as my daily driver but I am hoping sometime in the near future to start modding on it if my gaming habit does get that cash first. I am willing to go offroading if I have the time and money but I just here to make friends and try not to annoy people. I will try to get a picture of my truck up soon as I can figure out how to do that.

Thank you for signing up. Sounds like you have good intentions with your Pathy and the forums.

just here to make friends and try not to annoy people.

Personally, I like to be polite and helpful here in the public threads and annoy the Po-Ho people in the sub thread in the "Off Topic" thread.

Welcome to NPORA Bud!

To post a picture it needs to be hosted on the internet first. There are several sites that do this for free (photobucket.com is the one I use). Once hosted, you copy the direct link to the picture and paste it in the space provided when you click on the picture icon directly above the text window.

B