Adding the Rear Window 'Popper'

tdauria

This is really helpfull, my father-in-law's Terrano (soon to be mine) has a popper but doesn't work (one of many eletrical problems, he really did a f@*king number on it) and with this thread I can see that it might be simple enough for me and try my luck.

Thanks a bunch. :aok:

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. You mean like the tie-down cleats for pickup trucks?

no, those small plastic ones with one screw (there are six of them) they hold the cargo cover from one side to the other

Just looked at my 92, under the blockoff plate and the plug is there, installed the switch nothing happened. Now gotta install the rear motor/actuator and look around the quarter panel to see what else im missing. :)

anyone knows where can i find cargo hooks ( those that go under the rear side windows)????

You really need to start your own thread if you are going to ask a question that has nothing to do with this one, no one will look in here to help you with your cargo hooks when this thread is not about them, possibly a moderator can move this.

Thanks