87BeachCruiser

Thanks, had to take a picture. PO went from the stock smaller tires to legos at some point, so it's probably a bit higher. I live in the big city, commute by train, so the past five years have been mainly weekend driving. But I've still managed to put 10K / year on somehow.

Thanks, had to take a picture. PO went from the stock smaller tires to legos at some point, so it's probably a bit higher. I live in the big city, commute by train, so the past five years have been mainly weekend driving. But I've still managed to put 10K / year on somehow.

Hmm if you went to a bigger tire size then your odometer is going to run slower than it would with the smaller set up.

With a bigger tire there is more distance covered when you complete a full rotation...so in theory when your odometer turns 1 mile you've probably gone approx 1.07 if you are now running 31s, so not much of a difference.

I had the opposite problem...my PO was running 235s instead of 31s until I took over ownership and gave it back its proper boots :)

I'm getting there myself at 190-something (i think jts 193? i even looked on my way home!)Will take me a few years though as I don't have a life and don't usually go far :lol: