Does this kind of place exist?

PhillipL

Hi everyone, Is there any place that will rent tools and work space or maybe a lift for you to work on your own cars in Socal near Los Angeles or San Gabriel? I'm looking for a place like that to make working on my car easier. Any info would be very helpful.

I know from experience that soldiers serving at Ft. Lewis, WA do have access to an on base do it yourself shop that has open bays, tools, lifts, jacks and stands. It's near the southern most gate to I-5 toward Olympia. Only a small fee required, if any, I don't really remember.

Thanks for the link 5525 Pathfinder, I went to check out that "Your Dream Garage" yesterday to do my brakes. I tell you what, this place is legit. I rented a bay with a lift for an hour with no problems what so ever. This place has every tool you can imagine. From tire mounting machines to hand and air tools to high end scan tools... The place is clean, well lit and easy to get to. If you are in or around the Los Angeles area and need a place to work on your car, you cant beat this place... I told the guys there I would spread the word for them so here is a shameless plug on their behalf.. Check them out @ urdreamgarage.com

• Like 1