Homemade goodies (cargo barrier and cover)

Darek

Recently I made a custom cargo barrier. It was cut and welded from a rectangle grate.

DSC_0179.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

And I have something special. My wife sewed for me a cargo cover. It purpose is to protect trunk from dirt when driving in off-road conditions with muddy rope or damaged wheel ;)

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Here is trunk loaded for one week vacations.

DSC_0193.JPG

Edited by Darek
  • Like 2

I like it :aok: I thought of dosing something of the sorts myself with the barrier idea but I change my mind regularry about having my rear seats folded up and down :lol:

And I see a daewoo :lol:

Your GPS doesn't know you're parked.

Nice work, looks handy. What's even better is it's wet gloppy mud in the eye of everyone that thinks vehicles are trash just because they're a little older or from a different generation. (I DO feel that way about most American cars) Now here you guys are, the whole family unit out having a good time with everything loaded up in the faithful Pathy that would give its life to protect you and get you safely where you need to go.

That's nice.

Recently I made a custom cargo barrier. It was cut and welded from a rectangle grate.

DSC_0179.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

And I have something special. My wife sewed for me a cargo cover. It purpose is to protect trunk from dirt when driving in off-road conditions with muddy rope or damaged wheel ;)

DSC_0184.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Here is trunk loaded for one week vacations.

DSC_0193.JPG

Looks great, nice work!!!

And I see a daewoo :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

with everything loaded up in the faithful Pathy that would give its life to protect you and get you safely where you need to go.

That's nice.

:D :D

Please forgive me, I had no idea all my Retarded was hanging out when I posted. I totally missed that you're driving a late model R50, which is fine, I just thought it was older. I get to reading different posts in here and forget sometimes to look at what people are driving, I forget they're not all WD21s. Yours is at the very tip toey end of the likeable Pathfinder line for me.

• 10 months later...