Rear Control Arm Bushings and/or Link

dirtx

I did see a post some time ago for rear control arm bushings. I cant find it now. Could some one please let me know if energy suspention makes replacements? Or I can look it up if someone could tell me the size of the bushing.

Im also confused on the names, control arm, or link arm. there is a lower and a upper.Are they the same size?

Thanks a bunch O ya its a 1994.

4x4parts has split poly bushings for the rear control arms. The uppers and lowers are different sized I believe.

They can be called link arms or control arms, depending on who you talk to. Apparently it is best to get rubber ones as the poly ones are really stiff and need to be replaced after 3-4 years, whereas the rubber ones last 15-20 years.

Cost is about the same, although the rubber ones do need to be pressed in.

Thank you all. looks like they are two diferent ones. I have a press at work, that shouldent be a problem. When I get some cash I'll try and post some pictures. about a month from now. Thanks again

Found 4 each upper and lower factory bushings for $165 shipped. I think ill go that rout instead of poly. Thanks again

Control arms are one of those things that go by different names. On here they're usually called UCAs (upper control arms) and LCAs (lower control arms).

Could be worse, the rods that hook the back of the LCA to the frame are tension rods, strut rods, or compression rods depending on who you ask!

Ya i was talking about the rear links. Nissan does call them Upper and Lower control arms, Thanks for all you help. Hopefully when Im done, it gets rid of the wobble on bumps and corners. after 250K miles I guess i should of replaced them a lot sooner!