'01 SE Front End Sway Bar Bushing and End Links

CNAM

So this afternoon I plan on changing out my front sway bar end links and sway bar frame bushings. I have been hearing some unpleasant sounds from the front (as well as the rear) rattling, clanking, metal 2 metal, popping... etc. Looks like the replacements are easy to DIY..? Any thoughts, comments or suggestions. Is this as straight forward as it seems to be? Is there anything I should be aware of before starting? Do I need to adjust the camber of the front wheels as part of this repair? Will disconnecting the old ones cause any unseen trouble? Thanks! -CNAM

Removing the factory sway bar end links on mine turned into a major P.I.T.A. On both sides, I was unable to remove the end link from the bar due to rust, corrosion, and rounded allen sockets. I ended up removing the bar with the links attached and used a grinder to break the nut off.

Ended up replacing them with Moog 2+ yrs ago and they've held up fine.

No camber adjustments will be necessary. And replacing them shouldn't cause any unseen trouble, unless you plan on running with no front sway bar. Makes turning corners very....fun!