Mr. Jim run, 4.2

5523Pathfinder

Well, if anyone ws paying attention last year, the fourth Mr. Jim run was a bust. Nobody's fault, life just got in the way. Yep, that'll happen. When I saw this was going to happen, I figured it was time to expand to more members. But how? What I came up with is to push all members, no matter where you are at, to get out and wheel! Yeah, we will keep it on the first weekend of October as in the past. But I push all members to try and set up something local with other members. I have, in the past, posted in the northwest local section and gathered members for a location and time. It's not that hard.

It would be awesome if we had major sponsorship or whatever, and could travel around the the country and wheel with different members(or, well, Jim could, as its name after his rig). We have a great community here and new faces keep popping up all the time. I would love to see more and more members get out and enjoy their rigs.

So, I propose someone start a thread in a few months, in your local area, to gather members to go wheelin! Get out and camp, take pictures, video and have fun! I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this. Thanks all!

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I wanna go so bad. Wheel with people who KNOW what they're doing and I could learn from. But alas, I just spent $1000 to send my wife to a convention in July and saving to go to Shot Show next year, 10 yr anniversary in November AND saving to just fix my Pathfinder.

Ill pray! ;)