Pics of the late winter and early spring! All pics welcome

DsR50

Awesome! Love the stance with those wheels and tires! Like your dog too. Reminds me of my ol' pup, a Staffordshire Terrier.

What exactly is your 5" lift composed of?

5 inch strut spacer with 3 inch SFD

Where do you wheel at? I went to Clay Pit in Oroville. That was actually a little more fun that I thought it would be.

Most of the pictures are on Old HWY 32 which is present humbolt road in chico. Clay pits is alotta mud, they have that rock

Did you have any positive camber issues?

I had bad camber issues when i finished this about 4-5 deg positive on each side but i slotted the strut holes and worked great.

• Like 1

Looks good! How much of a pain was it to get the doors off? Did you have power windows and locks?

very easy the fronts for example

1.take the wedge pin out of the part that prevents the door from opening to much.

2.with a buddy unbolt 2 bolts per hinge on the door part starting at the bottom.

3.remove door and feed wiring harness out of piller intell you get to the plug and unplug.

note: make sure you unlock doors before removing other wise when you go to open the rear hatch the alarm will go off.

when you do this your rear window loose complete funcionality. so i just took the rears off ;)

Not sure about other states but cali requires 2 mirrors. I just ran all 3 to make it look even i ran in to some street bike mirrors for 15$ and there carbon fiber so i gained atleast 15 horespower.........minimum :lol:

All that being said i acually gained power to the wheels and gas milage. Going to bakersfield i got 17-19MPG towing a 17' trailer on stock size wheels

• Like 1

1.take the wedge pin out of the part that prevents the door from opening to much.

2.with a buddy unbolt 2 bolts per hinge on the door part starting at the bottom.

3.remove door and feed wiring harness out of piller intell you get to the plug and unplug.

note: make sure you unlock doors before removing other wise when you go to open the rear hatch the alarm will go off.

when you do this your rear window loose complete funcionality. so i just took the rears off ;)

Not sure about other states but cali requires 2 mirrors. I just ran all 3 to make it look even i ran in to some street bike mirrors for 15$ and there carbon fiber so i gained atleast 15 horespower.........minimum :lol:

All that being said i acually gained power to the wheels and gas milage. Going to bakersfield i got 17-19MPG towing a 17' trailer on stock size wheels

Wow! you gained MPG with no doors???

I can see how losing the weight would increase your MPG and power but towing and no doors increased your MPG!? Darn Vancouver rain, BC laws and wife!!!!I want to increase my power to weight ratio and mpg too. :laugh::laugh::laugh::sly:

I didn't even think of or see the mirrors when I first saw the photos. Very stealth... :ph33r:

Edited by Bluewulf73
  • Like 1