Canada retailer for aftermarket parts?

I've been lurking for a few weeks trying to find information. Is there a Canadian retailer that will sell aftermarket parts for the R50s?

I'm looking at pricing out a suspension lift or am I just better off ordering from the states and crossing the border to pick up the mail there instead?

Fleury: I saw your website before and I'm budgeting for your skid plates but didn't know you had spacers!

Shoesandsocks: I found that 4" lift on another site as well but I have has people who expressed concerns with lifting more than 3". Are those fears reasonable?

I can't seem to find anything that specifically mention AC lifts for some reason. Google is complicated due to the fact that it thinks I'm asking about air conditioning...

If you want a mild 2" lift, you must purchase new coil springs and new rear shocks. You can purchase new 2" lift coil springs only from 4x4parts.com (aka "AC" or "Automotive Customizers") in Florida.

If you want a more substantial 4" lift, you can get the subframe drop system from krfabs, which will properly lift the front suspension, and purchase different 4" lift rear springs from a US vendor.

If you want 6" of lift, you get the front 2" springs from AC, the krfabs subframe drop, and 6" lift springs and new rear shocks from a US vendor.