Guys with susp lifts. I have some questions!

Balln

So my calmini control arms came in and I have everything else for the lift. What am I looking for as far as time frame? I have the knowledge and tools to do the job. Im pretty sure where going wheeling in the next couple weekends and want to get it done before we go out. Any tips for the front end? So far I have the calmini upper arms with all new balljoints. Still have to order lowpro bump stops. Then I have JGC v8 springs (3" lift) that I have to cut to fit and for shocks my buddy found some that are a tad bit longer then the rancho ones for half the price (works at napa). And I have a stock pan hard bar bracket that im gonna use to make the 3"drop. Anything else im missing? Brakes lines? E-brake?

Thanks guys

Ryan

E brake will only be a concern if you have a body lift as well. You can unbolt them and make some brackets to drop them down. If you don't it will grab the brakes when you flex out. Front end just make sure you lube the UCA bolts well if you live in the rust belt. And if you plan on cranking the tbars high you might need longer bolts that hold the uca to the frame. But other than that it is a fairly simple, unbolt, remove, install, tighten bolts process.

Ok cool. Yes I have a 3" body lift and the truck I pulled it from in the junk yard had the e brake drop brackets but didnt pull them. I made some when I installed the body lift but it didnt look right. Im pretty sure I still have them. And is there a certain torque for the control arm bolts? And I do plan on cranking the T-bars. Hopefully I wont run into the issue of needing longer bolts.

Another question I have is what exactly do I grease on the front control arm bushings? Between bushing and control arm, bushing and inner sleeve, sleeve and bolt?