OME MD + NX4 spacer - anyone done it?

stioc

the pigtail side goes on the top it is flat on the top and the isulator has a built in stop with bumps on top to make sure u can line up everything easily.

Just what I was hoping to hear. The other end is the one that is essentially fully open right?

hey back to bushmans comment my 99 is stock and sitting at 33.5 rear and 32.5 front with 265/70/r15 (stock size) all i want to do for now is stiffen up the rear and level out the front ....will 31's fit in there?? what are some quick ideas?.....was thinking ome HD in front

Which fasteners 3/8" or 1/2" and did you also get the lower strut brackets from NX4?

I got the 3/8" hardware. I'll press out the studs from the lower mounts and install the new longer bolts.

hey back to bushmans comment my 99 is stock and sitting at 33.5 rear and 32.5 front with 265/70/r15 (stock size) all i want to do for now is stiffen up the rear and level out the front ....will 31's fit in there?? what are some quick ideas?.....was thinking ome HD in front

245/75/16 is close to 31" and it fits with stock suspension with very minor trimming. The OME lift, even the medium lift makes a noticeable difference in the ride height just not as much as the AC springs. I want more lift so I'm switching them out. I just hope they have as good manners as my OME springs.

would you reccoment hd or md ome springs in the front?? also i put some 31's on yesterday and they dont seem to rub! :laugh: do you think the md ome springs in the rear are stiff enough for towing and gear or is there another option....i dont want too much lift tho because then i have to buy new tires again and i already have 12

the hds on rocky road are actually md coils and the mds the sell are actually light duty coils. if that helps at all.

And to the original topic of this thread stoic a member has done it and i forgot about it but his useername was like orangutang i believe he had a black 01 with OME coils and a nx4 spacer i forgot to put that earlier.

Edited by shoesandsocks