Stock rear bumper with 3" body lift?

Balln

Hey guys I have read somewhere awhile ago about flipping the stock brackets or swapping sides. After crawling under my pathy I don't see how that can be possible. Am I missing something?

there's a little "L" bracket bolted to the bottom of the frame that the bumper bolts to (along with bolting to the actual frame). You unbolt that "L" from the bottom and bolt it back to the top of the frame rail. It won't be 100% perfect (or maby yours will!) Not the best angle but the only close-ish pic I have off hand of how my rear sits from doing the flip trick

9c4d50a3.jpg

The top sits out a little further than the bottom on mine. But you may find more adjustment than I did :aok:

Ok cool I see what you did now. Yeah the top isn't that bad but im sure I can figure a way to get it looking factory. Thanks again for the help.

Just seen in the free section where those brackets that we flip are up for grabs. I'm thinking that I may be able to modify those to get a better angle. Seeing how I think thats what is causing the bad angle. I could be wrong. But if I'm right I will make you a set for helping me out. Thinking I can move the whole over and weld up the rest and then clean them up and sand blast them.

I thank you for the thought but unnecessary. I have eventual plans to build a rear bumper and the angle don't bother me enough to make an attempt to make more adjustment for it.