• Kyle94
    • TheCrow
    • PAMountianBiker
    • Enjoi408
    • Pezzy
    • OfftourRoadie96
    • unccpathfinder
    • pathybuilder

Maybe its the 12 people that Cory with the super custom Pathfinder brought to this site, that deleted their votes.

Who is cory ???? Is there a link to this super custom Pathy ????

Sorry man, its more a joke/troll than anything. Sorry if I got you excited.

I'm gonna let this run through Friday as well (will close it up on Saturday) just to make it round out the week :aok:

You might as well close it up this morning with all the Shenanigans going on...!!

15 vote spread.

Edited by stalker

Holy cow. The R50 crowd kicked in !!!!

looks like 15 votes over night...and i lost 4 votes too...the cool thing is we got 11 new members overnight and they all are looking to own a pathfinder. heck 9 of them all must have been thinking the same thing...and around the same time...9 signed up within the same hour.

that's cool...i like seeing all those new people getting involved :aok:

Well PA congrats bud.

looks like 15 votes over night...and i lost 4 votes too...the cool thing is we got 11 new members overnight and they all are looking to own a pathfinder. heck 9 of them all must have been thinking the same thing...and around the same time...9 signed up within the same hour.

And that's why nobody gives a rats arse about TOTM anymore.

• Like 1

Seriously? C'mon people. Lets not rig the ballots. Maybe one of the mods can delete new members voting from the same IP address?

You know I went out and recruited members from other Nissan boards to come over and vote...They are actually real people and they are probably going to use this site for other things as well..

And that's why nobody gives a rats arse about TOTM anymore.

And that's why I am done with it.

Had one too many and decided to help someone out without his knowledge. It was wrong. I'm taking them back. It was stupid. Sorry PA!!!

Had one too many and decided to help someone out without his knowledge. It was wrong. I'm taking them back. It was stupid. Sorry PA!!!

WTF.?

you got to be kidding me...I don't even know what to say about this...why hide behind a different user name...im sure you are signed up under a user name that you use...man up and let use know who you really are bud.

Competition only men, we'll all have a beer at the end. My blue star goes to Stalker.

Pathfinder will win anyway.

Ph.

Your right...all said and done we are all still on the same team...

Looks like we're back to real normal (the fun ones) votes? Shame on those trying to pull a fast one, sadly I can't see who made what vote (not that I care in normal circumstances but the shenanigans are an exception) but do enjoy the close competition that the 2 of you made (again, friendly fun). This is supposed to be for enjoyment, not like the rules for totm/toty are strict things to begin with. Fwiw my vote went to stalker anyway, he gave me chocolate chip cookies, PA gave me oatmeal rasin... My other car ain't a Subaru Forester!