Anyone wanna hit the trails?

SilverPath

I may have some co workers who might come. Some have awfull pretty toyotas and are worried about scratches!

Yea man, Tahuya is fun to bring the pretty trucks on. I enjoy it, and when its wet it gets more fun :)

I'm down, we can go out to the Washougal playgrounds, Canyon Creek, wherever

Hmm, You have a truck? I don't think the Z will like the ruts to much :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to figure out how to get email alerts on the new forum. It's too late for me to free up enough time this weekend. Next time.

Looking forward to muddy photos...

Bummer man! Well, if anything changes you know where we will be!

Are there any noobs coming? Tahuya is a great place to start wheelin! Factory height and tires will get you along fine. So, of you are on the fence, speak up!

:yeahthat:

If your new to wheeling, your truck is stock... or both then a Tahuya run is perfect for you get your feet wet. It's a fun place to run stock or modified, but its an excellent place to learn what you and your truck can do.

Tahuya was my Pathy's first official run with other NPORA members and it did great. I can't go (Dad's 80th birthday takes priority) but if your thinking about it, then just post up and go for it. You'll be going with regulars who will help you when needed and not leave you stranded. So now IS the time :aok: