Sign in to follow this  
KTempleton

Other Nissan wheels

I was poking around a wheel and tire shop earlier today. I saw they had a few sets of stock Nissan wheels. Some look like Titan, Xterra, and Armada maybe. Pretty good deals though.

Will any 6 lug Nissan wheel fit the bolt pattern? Anything that will fit with warn hubs?

I was poking around a wheel and tire shop earlier today. I saw they had a few sets of stock Nissan wheels. Some look like Titan, Xterra, and Armada maybe. Pretty good deals though.

Will any 6 lug Nissan wheel fit the bolt pattern? Anything that will fit with warn hubs?

bolt pattern is 6x139.7 same as 6x5.5

96-99 i belive will fit 15inche rims

99.5+ you need 16inch and above

EDIT: center bore is 100mm

other nissan trucks/suvs above '04 changed to 6x114

Edited by Chicano2005

u can fit a 15in rim if it has the right back space on a 99.5 plus may need a spacer for the front. Titan and armada wheels will fit if u have the hub bored out frontier and xterra wheels will fit if u get 98 to 04 i believe if there an 05 to present they wont fit because there 6x114 lug pattern

Edited by shoesandsocks

u can fit a 15in rim if it has the right back space on a 99.5 plus may need a spacer for the front. Titan and armada wheels will fit if u have the hub bored out frontier and xterra wheels will fit if u get 98 to 04 i believe if there an 05 to present they wont fit because there 6x114 lug pattern

I thought the 98-04 Frontier and Xterra wheels had a lot more positive offset. They sit inside a lot more if my memory serves me right.

the d21 and the d22 are almost identical in every way so i couldnt see why it would be i just speak from putting wheels off a frontier onto my hardbody and then on to my 99.5 while my procomps got mounted

I have escalade 17s on my 98 2wd frontier, almost the same offset as the qx4 17s. Next up are Titan 18s. Both need the centers machined out to 4". I used a router and a 1/2" rabbit bit.

Any offset questions you have about any 6 lug stock wheel have been answered here. Although the goal is not the same, the info is.

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95

http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1916