Pathfinder Owner from Malaysia

roy

I contacted them a while ago and they said its $550 to Australia but i dont know if that is just shipping or the fenders plus shipping. They are really nice flares though too bad no one else makes them :thumbsdown:. Why did you want a quote to Australia?

ha damn thats spendy! i would still consider it for my pathfinder though! I thought they were in aus so i wanted to see if someone in aus could get me a shipping quote to the US. I later found out they were in Malaysia. I emailed them but never heard anything back would be interested to hear how much they are shipped to the US though!

Btw very jealous of your terrano looks awesome!

ha damn thats spendy! i would still consider it for my pathfinder though! I thought they were in aus so i wanted to see if someone in aus could get me a shipping quote to the US. I later found out they were in Malaysia. I emailed them but never heard anything back would be interested to hear how much they are shipped to the US though!

Btw very jealous of your terrano looks awesome!

M sorry Edi..

I dont quite understand you.

Are you looking for the Kingsroad front end or fender flares?

If flares, which type?

There's a friend of mine here who has contacts to get flares like mine.. Made of high grade PU.

and also another friend who has the kingsroad front grill, headlamps with side indicators & rear lamps.

Keep me posted.

Roy.

M sorry Edi..

I dont quite understand you.

Are you looking for the Kingsroad front end or fender flares?

If flares, which type?

There's a friend of mine here who has contacts to get flares like mine.. Made of high grade PU.

and also another friend who has the kingsroad front grill, headlamps with side indicators & rear lamps.

Keep me posted.

Roy.

He wants both but in that post he was referring to the fender flares from four track 4x4 in Malaysia. But if you know of someone selling either would you be able to tell us how much they cost if it isn't too much trouble.

What Leo94 said is what i am getting at i mainly want the fender flares from fourtrack4x4 but the front end interests me too so you should see if you can get a price on the front end and the fourtrack4x4 fender flares.

Well, first off.. The fourtrack4x is a indonesian based web, not malaysian.

& second, i cant seem to find fender flares in their site.

A link can be provided perhaps?

Thanks.

Here are the fender flares.

Leo.. My friend has since uploaded the parts that you've been looking for on the local site.

The Price:

1) Fenders: Ringit Malaysia (RM)1600

http://www.mudah.my/Nissan+Terrano+accessories-19810601.htm

2) Kingsroad Grille, Lamps (Front + Rear) & Turnsignals: Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 5800

http://www.mudah.my/Nissan+Terrano+Kingsroad-19779234.htm

These are excluding shipping cost.

If you're interested & fine with the price, i'll get a shipping quote for you.

TIll then.

Roy.

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to the fenders and front grille. I was mainly asking as i was interested in finding out the price but i won't be purchasing anytime soon as i have other priorities. But it is good to know that there is someone in malaysia that can help us get cool wd21 parts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone think there's a possibility we could do a group order or something on those crazy awesome overfenders (4track) to get a slightly better price? I know nothing about setting something like that up sadly.

Also, if anyone gets a shipping quote to the US, it would be kind of awesome if you could share the price with everyone ;)

Feast the eye!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

28237547761832225983461.jpg

This thing is the stuff of dreams man, its just awesome! What size lift and tires? And, are those tires Federal Couragia's? Trying to ID them. Absolutely gorgeous, Roy is this yours? Is that the same truck as the first one with the kangaroo bar?

• 4 months later...