Toys 4 Tots

yellowbug

Hey guys seXTERRA is having their annual Toys 4 Tots run at Wooly's Offroad. This is a fun ride with alot of different trucksicon1.png to watch and ride with. Wooly's is hosting the event. seXTERRA is going in support of T4T.

Many of you have donated before to other Toys 4 Tots and this is exactly the same. It is a 10 dollar toy unwrapped and unopened or cash donations. This is a chance to help all unfortunate children. I hope to see you guys out there.

Here are the links:

Wooly's Off Road Park: Wooly's Off Road Club

Wooly's Facebook Page: Wooly's Off Road | Facebook

seXTERRA's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SeXTER...3657630?ref=hl

I hope you guys can join us.

Here is a quote from the Wooly's FB page:

"Woolys Toys for Tots, Saturday 12/8. Ian Johnson host of Xtreme 4x4icon1.png, Editor/Publisher or CRAWL magazine will be at Woolys showing off in the Sami.

Any takers want to goto wolly's in support of the toys for tots run and see some cool rigs. The guy from Xtreme 4x4 will be there with his zuk. I am sure there will be other cool trucks there as well

Man i understand family first. That is more important than wheeling. I will have pics for everyone. We have many rides planned in 2013. I have a scout trip to harland Ky in Jan. Devils run at Windrock in Oliver springs, Tn in Fb. March in a Chatty run and April is Uwharrie NF in NC. I will post a rides calendar up after this ride.

Edited by yellowbug

Awesome trip. Man I had so much fun with everyone. There where some awesome rigs and the coolest thing is I was able to talk to Ian Johnson about get a X on his show, lol. Well lets say its a planning thing. But we talked for a brief minute. Anyways back to the important things. Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012032.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012046.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012025.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012022.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012054.jpg

Guess Who is driving:

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012073.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012074.jpg

Now the Carnage:

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012146.jpg

seXTERRAToys4Tots2012147.jpg

DSC_2930.jpg