Whats up WA USA?

wolkersdorfer2

So, no new mechanical updates really but i did get all the lights on and fully wired up! once everything works perfect, i will tear it all down, take a wire brush to it and either powder coat it or rhino line it. just to prevent the rust.

_MG_3644.JPG

_MG_3641.JPG

low beams

_MG_3646.JPG

high beams

_MG_3647.JPG

high beams + center roof lights

_MG_3648.JPG

high beams + all roof lights

_MG_3649.JPG

I havent had any problems but i havent ran them on for any longer than 5 minutes... i'll put my multimeter on it and see how much its pulling. Ive had good luck with this rig, my stereo pulls a LOT of power, and the lights barely dim on hard bass hits. (my old car bright lights would dim to normal lights on bass) and i can play music with car off for a surprisingly long time, and it will have no hesitation to start.

-still waiting on machine shop for my pullys, however i am changing the design and making the pullys myself to make each light individually allignable. (not so with the pully's i am having machined)

• 2 weeks later...

Progress,

I STILL havent gotten my pulleys back from the CNC shop so i took drastic measures. I cut up some acrylic with our laser cutter, and glued them together to make pulleys. Once they were done i got the springs set with pre load, hooked up the cable and everything looks good so far. i should have everything working with the steering in the car tomorrow!

Update! as i said, i got the everything hooked up to the car!

I still have a lot of kinks to work out, 90% being the manufacturing of the pulleys, but technically it is working, at the moment.