Any gamers

nige

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do the Ghost Recon (PC) thing. With the realism mods available, it get's pretty realistic ~ wounds based on battlefield autopsies, etc. Prefer recon ops in sniper mode... nothing like "reaching out & touching" someone from 1000 meters with a Barrett M-82 or a SVD Dragunov... :bow:

I know PS2, Xbox, etc. have all greatly improved graphics-wise, online play, etc., but they'd be hardpressed to catch up with me on my trusty PC ~ ATI Radeon 9800 256Mb DDR, SoundBlaster Live! with Logitech 2.1 speakers, etc.

I'm seeming pretty old skool and simple with Grand Turismo 3 and others on PS2. I just don't have the time to play much anymore. Any spare time is spent on projects including the Pathy, travelling, family stuff, etc. Must be nice you guys. :type: But then, winter is here so its time to play indoors again.

Guest TI RENagade

Absolutely hooked to Socom 2 for the PS2! Thats were the name comes from. Never thought an online game could get that addictive!

I've been wasting entirely too much time on Halo 2 lately. But since the Xbox is my roomates and I'm home for the holidays, I've been working on beating Medal of Honor for PC (which is also my roomates :D )

I'm not into "online gamming" but play PS2 and computer games all the time. I'm playing GTA San Andreas now. Also kinda hooked on playing Game Boy games through my game Cube. The only thing I want online for my PS2 is Gran Tourismo 4 when it comes out so I can download tracks and cars. I used to do some LAN games with my roommate, but we usually got stuck on WORMS.

Ghost recon is great once you can go into wone wolf/sniper mode

GTA Vice City has payed for its self many times over

Metal of Honor is a great stand by

BF1942 is a blast

Painkiller rules for sheer mayhem and gore

Doom3 actually gave me good bumps at times...

Never Winter Nights is the best D&D game yet; I think it beats Diablo2 easily

Enigma Tide Rising is a fun voice controled WW2 naval game; I can sink your battle ship with a beer in both hands... Good graphics also

Used to be an online Fighter Ace junkie, but dialup became worse and worse to play

Splinter Cell is a great sneaky espionage game

Half Life is, well, 1/2 life... I hear HL2 is comming out soon...

Thats all that comes to mind right now...

Bernard

Dance Dance Revolution 

:dance: <--- Lextronics :lol:

Half Life is, well, 1/2 life... I hear HL2 is comming out soon...

Hope it's worth the wait, got lost in the first one for many a tense hour...

Try the Sniper Armoury V1.3 for GR, Precise ~ if you don't already have it that is... also "One Shot One Kill"... for a lark try "Dangerous Babes" ~ take on the PMS baddies... :P

here:GhostRecon.net

ATTENTION !!! HALF LIFE 2 RULES !!!!

Anyone who liked the first will love the second. I just got it yesterday so I haven't played too much, but the graphics and game play is incredible !!! It a must buy for anyone who likes that kind of game.

Thanks for the GR mod tips Hardwaretoad... I'll have to check them out eventually, but for now it's HL2. YEAH BABY !!!

Bernard

• 1 year later...

I'm currently playing DII. Account name IamTetsuo on US West server. Playing as a necromancer. Just started playing again today so anyone who wants to start playing just PM me or leave a post here! I'll probably be playing tonight after work.