Door Window Seals & Trim.

The_Magicians_Eye

Ok I need to replace all my door windows seals, scrapers (not sure what they are call), and whatever else I need to keep my windows from rattling around and letting wind whistle through the cracks.

Where do I find them? Is there a website or is this strictly just something I have to hope the dealers can find?

Most, if not all is still available through the dealership IIRC. I'm sure the info has been posted before, but don't know where the thread is. Rob at factorynissanparts.com will be able to help you and probably have the best prices. Tell him you are from NPORA...

B

• Like 1

I heard my name mentioned! I think Precise1 is my #1 fan! LOL

In the industry jargon, the outer black moulding strips on the top of the door are called 'belt mouldings'.

Nissan is also very proud of theirs..........

PART NUMBER: 80820-01G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, BELT, FRONT, RH

$53.22 (NISSAN LIST:$72.12)

PART NUMBER: 80821-01G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, BELT, FRONT, LH

$59.47 (NISSAN LIST: $80.58)

PART NUMBER: 82820-83G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, BELT, REAR, RH

$92.09 (NISSAN LIST: $124.78)

PART NUMBER: 82821-83G00

DESCRIPTION: MOULDING, BELT, REAR, LH

$92.09 ( NISSAN LIST: $124.78)

And the inner ones that go along the top and attach to the top of the door panels:

PART NUMBER: 80834-01G00

DESCRIPTION: WEATERSTIP, INSIDE, DOOR, FRONT, RH

$33.76 ( NISSAN LIST: $45.75)

PART NUMBER: 80835-01G00

DESCRIPTION: WEATERSTIP, INSIDE, DOOR, FRONT, LH

$33.76 ( NISSAN LIST: $45.75)

PART NUMBER: 82834-83G00

DESCRIPTION: WEATERSTIP, INSIDE, DOOR, REAR, RH

$18.56 ( NISSAN LIST: $25.15)

PART NUMBER: 82835-83G00

DESCRIPTION: WEATERSTIP, INSIDE, DOOR, REAR, LH

$18.54 ( NISSAN LIST: $25.12)

Last time I checked I could still get all of them....I think we stock the front belt mouldings.

-Rob

• Like 1

Yo! i'm thinking of replacing some of the seals on my doors as well. The seals at the bottom outside of my windows are shot on about three of four doors. everything else looks about fine. I think the 'scraper' bit you mention is part 80820 and 80821 in this parts fiche:

http://www.nissanpartszone.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?ModelName=Pathfinder&ModelYear=1995&ModelSeries=WD21&FileType=277&SelectConditions=(1%3dW%3b2%3dVG30E%3b3%3dST%2fXE%3b4%3dMT.F5%3b5%3d4WD%3b6%3d4D%3b7%3dFED%3b)&ShowConditions=(1%3dW%3b2%3dVG30E%3b3%3dST%2fXE%3b4%3dMT.F5%3b5%3d4WD%3b7%3dFED%3b)&seeDesc=False&goBack=True&SectionNo=K&ComponentsNo=800&ComponentsIndex=5

Maybe that helps? i'm going to try and find some junk yard parts or just ignore it, not sure how far into the door you'd have to dig to replace them. I guess i was kind of hoping to find a quick cheap easy fix :wacko: , you know, the holy grail lol.

JP

Yo! i'm thinking of replacing some of the seals on my doors as well. The seals at the bottom outside of my windows are shot on about three of four doors. everything else looks about fine. I think the 'scraper' bit you mention is part 80820 and 80821 in this parts fiche:

http://www.nissanpar...mponentsIndex=5

Maybe that helps? i'm going to try and find some junk yard parts or just ignore it, not sure how far into the door you'd have to dig to replace them. I guess i was kind of hoping to find a quick cheap easy fix :wacko: , you know, the holy grail lol.

JP

Yep, those in that diagram are thse parts:

Getting them off the vehicle is easy, just pull them off. But you will destroy them in the process though. Getting them off a vehicle once installed without damaging them, even with a putty knife....dont really think its possible. Definately would take some patience! I would be impressed if you did! :)

Putting the new ones on you have to be careful and apply even pressure to avoid bending the pot metal under the rubber.

Edited by Alkorahil

What about for the rear passenger side glass only...The glass that has Pathfinder on it..I need the moulding for the whole window.

There is an upper and a lower piece for that glass

83816-83G00

MOULDING-UPPER, REAR SIDE, RH

$22.14 (NISSAN LIST: $46.80)

83814-83G00

MOULDING-LOWER, REAR SIDE, RH

$21.35 (NISSAN LIST: $45.14)

There is also the L shaped plastic upper corner moulding:

83822-83G00 MOULDING-CORNER, REAR SIDE, RH

$17.54 (NISSAN LIST: $37.08$

Edited by Alkorahil
  • Like 1

Getting them off the vehicle is easy, just pull them off. But you will destroy them in the process though. Getting them off a vehicle once installed without damaging them, even with a putty knife....dont really think its possible. Definately would take some patience! I would be impressed if you did! :)

Putting the new ones on you have to be careful and apply even pressure to avoid bending the pot metal under the rubber.

Good to know, heading to see a 'for parts' pathfinder tonight, it'll be a good opportunity to practice :) I've got a few odds and ends I'm trying to find including those mouldings so all is not lost if they do break. I may just end up getting a new part for the front drivers side window as its the worst offender.

JP

• 2 years later...

Content Removed

And you can read and abide by forum rules

NPORA Guidelines

Including, but not limited too:

6. Do not use this site to promote your own business or Website without the permission of an administrator, this will include links to external sites attempting to sell products and/or services to other forum members. No spam!

• 2 years later...

There is an upper and a lower piece for that glass

83816-83G00

MOULDING-UPPER, REAR SIDE, RH

$22.14 (NISSAN LIST: $46.80)

83814-83G00

MOULDING-LOWER, REAR SIDE, RH

$21.35 (NISSAN LIST: $45.14)

There is also the L shaped plastic upper corner moulding:

83822-83G00 MOULDING-CORNER, REAR SIDE, RH

$17.54 (NISSAN LIST: $37.08$

I've to repair a front windshield leak, and given the existing hardware/molding is going on 30 years old, most look like they will need to be replaced.

Was wondering if you have part numbers and all the windshield retaining and molding parts, and a diagram would also be really helpful.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 9/27/2012 at 12:56 PM, Alkorahil said:

Yep, those in that diagram are thse parts:

I found the whole set of inner and outer Belt line moldings (4 pieces) for the front doors here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/171518441000

I am going to order a set hopefully also, I messaged the seller he gave above and asked about the rears, he mentioned he does not sell them but he has had people simply cut them shorter to fit. 

• 1 year later...

Any leads on all the window trim pieces? Needing the driver And passenger side front and rear, as well as the trim around the rear side hatch windows that have “pathfinder” on it. Looked online found this forum post. Tried the factorynissan page, all discontinued. Wanting them to be new and wanting them to last. Trying to figure out how much it’s gonna cost so I can replace them when I repaint (actually gonna bed line) my 93 pathfinder. Thanks for your time! 

• 3 months later...