VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

it's because all the good/cool stuff comes from Canada....good beer, fine wiskey maple syrup, bacon, free health care, I could go on but you know Canadians don't like to brag. eh?

• Like 1

Why do all you Americans think because something is not standard in the us that it is a Canada model. :lol:

it's because all the good/cool stuff comes from Canada....good beer, fine wiskey maple syrup, bacon, free health care, I could go on but you know Canadians don't like to brag. eh?

hahah, i just figured that since tiny displacement diesels are not that popular in the US, and they are in Canada, that it's probably from Canada. Its pretty much the only way for a car not sold in the US (at-least car not sold with that engine) can make it into the US.

-Kyle

But they also have Celine Deon and Justin Bieber. :ar15:

Seriously,

Every Canadian I have dealt with business-wise as far as parts goes is very friendly, relaxed and easy going about things and resonable to work with.

And when someone from Canada places a large order, Tim, my coworker plays 'O, Canada' on his computer and all of us in the office stand up.

• Like 1

:rofl: only known real Canadian encounter I can say I knowingly had was adamzan (aside from yelling at someone with a Canadian liscence plate once at a red light thinking it was funny to myself screaming "say hi to Pezzy and simon!" Nobody got it...
  • Like 1

And when someone from Canada places a large order, Tim, my coworker plays 'O, Canada' on his computer and all of us in the office stand up.

Now that is F-ing funny! :lol:

Please film it next time, it would be like a Monty Python bit...

:rofl: only known real Canadian encounter I can say I knowingly had was adamzan (aside from yelling at someone with a Canadian liscence plate once at a red light thinking it was funny to myself screaming "say hi to Pezzy and simon!" Nobody got it...

Brilliant!

I still yell 'Fish!' at pods of cyclists...

B

confused.....

I do not understand why, if someone rear ended your car and then drove off, why you would call the local Nissan Parts Dept to ask if you need to file a police report??

• Like 2

confused.....

I do not understand why, if someone rear ended your car and then drove off, why you would call the local Nissan Parts Dept to ask if you need to file a police report??

Because. . . no common sense? They have the utmost respect for the knowledge, various and sundry, of Nissan parts department employees?

• Like 2

Been spending all day reading this article on the Nismo GT-R....

http://www.gtrotaku.com/topics/gt-r-nismo-parts.html

$14,000 for the front bumper!!!!

:ill:

and then $580 for a fender? Where the consistency here?!!?

But, still cool to see all that is different for the NISMO GT-R.

Thanks Rob

-Kyle

confused.....

Because somehow, some way, it was Nissan's fault. :laugh:

• Like 1

I got a nice little order from a guy from the Czech Republic that is a professional drift car racer in central europe. Kinda neat to see his videos on the track and so forth.

What part for what vehicle did he order?

-Kyle

It was for a 350z. It was some windshield shims, mouldings and spacers. I guess they are replacing the glass.

"INTERNATIONAL NISSAN PARTS PIMP" Woot Woot

Ooooh, or "INTERCONTINENTAL NISSAN PARTS PIMP....." I like the sound of that better. . . .

I need a theme song for that.