VIEW FROM BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER

Alkorahil

Am I old if I love Annie Lennox? Not the look, the voice....she makes my spine tingle.

I dont know why, but of her music I like:

'Love Song for a Vampire' and 'No More I Love Yous'

First email I opened up this morning is not a good omen.....

Im looking for front struts complete assembly and rear shocks for my 2007 Nissan Maxima, 4x4, extended cab.

I want to see this vehicle!

• Like 4

LOL

The only way you can 'rent' a part here is to bring it back unused in the original packaging with your invoice.

Also known as a return.

• Like 2

:rofl:

First email I opened up this morning is not a good omen.....

Im looking for front struts complete assembly and rear shocks for my 2007 Nissan Maxima, 4x4, extended cab.

I want to see this vehicle!

Please share pictures! I might be interested in a Maxima 4x4 limo to sell safari tours with...

B

• Like 1

some dude in my home town welded 3 Geo Metros together to make a limo. even kept the original 3 banger to power it. funniest thing ever going through the Mcdonald's drive through!

some dude in my home town welded 3 Geo Metros together to make a limo. even kept the original 3 banger to power it. funniest thing ever going through the Mcdonald's drive through!

:thisthreadisworthless:

I'd REALLY like to see that. Top speed of what, 35? 40?

That three-cylinder was a dog even in the regular car. I worked with a guy that had one with an automatic, three-speed, I think. Thing was absolutely turrible between the gearing and the lack of power. With two people in the car it took roughly 20 seconds to get up to highway speed and then only barely held there.

HA! My second car was a manual Geo Metro. I'll never forget the "added power" I had by replacing the stock plugs with the "split fire" version of whatever brand was pushing them. I actually left my friend with the dreaded Pulsar in the dust. He bitched and moaned about seeing the puff of smoke come out of my exhaust when I floored it. Talk about a mouse race! :rofl:

Send them - and bill them - for the center panel for every 2004 model. At least then they will actually get the part they need. . . and who knows, if they're dumb enough to be that vague, they may also foot the bill for all of those center panels. :shrug:

• Like 1